Halo Infinite Assassinations?

Custom assassinations should be carried over to Infinite. While Halo 5 wasn’t the greatest, one thing it did wonderfully was add custom assassinations, which really made your Spartans fighting style your own. What assassinations do you think should be in Infinite?

I think h5 has some rather great custom assassinations, like super nova. Yes they should carry over.

Yes they should carry over but one more assassination I think would be awesome is assassination with grenade. Like when you plant that pulse grenade in the Didact in H4. We could plant a grenade in the back of hunters.

I hope there are more assassinations, but I hope they add shorter ones.
As cool as they are, some can be inconvenient in combat and lead to the kill being stolen or being killed mid attempt.

I want an assassination where I put my pistol to someomes head and pull the trigger. Or grab their head, aim the gun under their jaw and pull the trigger. Something with a gun being used. We got supernova involving a plasma grenade, so hopefully that means more weapon involved assassinations.

I think there could be some awsome assassinations like the supernova

I can’t imagine these assassinations in classic, so right now I’d just like that quick and clean assassination from 3.

I hope halo,infinite brings back some of halo 5s. There are some really good ones but I hope they bring some back from reach aswell.

One thing interesting about Halo 5’s assassinations is that they each have different kill and animation speeds.

See this handy chart made by a user on reddit.

I think it would be better if the animations in Halo Infinite had their animation times equalized. I currently use 104 Ways to Die purely because it is the fastest. I want to assassinate my opponents, but I don’t want to be vulnerable longer than I need to be.

I just want to get spooked and kick someone in the nuts (joking)
One that I would want is say you steal the players magnum and shoot them in the head

Halo 5 did have good ones as we can customise but it would be way better to buy them with credits or unlock them instead of just req packs.

> 2533274879721941;10:
> Halo 5 did have good ones as we can customise but it would be way better to buy them with credits or unlock them instead of just req packs.

Well you are in luck as Loot Boxes (REQ Packs) are confirmed to not be returning for Halo Infinite. :slight_smile:

> 2533274815711361;11:
> > 2533274879721941;10:
> > Halo 5 did have good ones as we can customise but it would be way better to buy them with credits or unlock them instead of just req packs.
>
> Well you are in luck as Loot Boxes (REQ Packs) are confirmed to not be returning for Halo Infinite. :slight_smile:

payed ones have been confirmed and since they worded it that way, that means that at that time, they still had normal lootboxes LOL

There’s no loot boxes but still microtransactions which sucks.
it would be awesome if we can see the assassination of it, like we see it before we buy it with credits. That would be sick, so it let’s players think before buying it. We should see the assination moving it before we buy it.

> 2533274935111428;12:
> > 2533274815711361;11:
> > > 2533274879721941;10:
> > > Halo 5 did have good ones as we can customise but it would be way better to buy them with credits or unlock them instead of just req packs.
> >
> > Well you are in luck as Loot Boxes (REQ Packs) are confirmed to not be returning for Halo Infinite. :slight_smile:
>
> payed ones have been confirmed and since they worded it that way, that means that at that time, they still had normal lootboxes LOL

Do you have a source? All I’ve heard is there will be no real-money or in game currency loot boxes.

I will look for the in game currency source but here Chris Lee says it will have no real-money loot boxes.

> 2533274798778494;4:
> I hope there are more assassinations, but I hope they add shorter ones.
> As cool as they are, some can be inconvenient in combat and lead to the kill being stolen or being killed mid attempt.
>
> I want an assassination where I put my pistol to someomes head and pull the trigger. Or grab their head, aim the gun under their jaw and pull the trigger. Something with a gun being used. We got supernova involving a plasma grenade, so hopefully that means more weapon involved assassinations.

I completely agree… Something with a pistol execution still would be pretty cool. If like to have one where you pull out a plasma sword and just thrust it through their back. I could have fun with that one for sure

Yep bring them back for sure.

They should carry over supernova I love that assassination

If they add even more variety for assasinations, it’ll be a hit. I do love the modern system for them to be honest.