Halo Infinite Assassination

who here thinks Assassinations should be in infinite, if they aren’t already. I for one would love to have them back because ever since Reach, I feel like Assassinations have become a staple addition to halo and to see it missing from any further halos makes it feel like it would be missing a major cornerstone and would feel the same again.

Your guy’s thoughts on this topic?

They’ve been in every single game since reach, I don’t know why they wouldn’t add them. It’s not like anybody hates them or wants them removed

I would be surprised if they were removed… love it when you pull off an assassination

I don’t see why they would remove them; it’s not going to add value if it wasn’t in Infinite.

> 2535462294431567;2:
> They’ve been in every single game since reach, I don’t know why they wouldn’t add them. It’s not like anybody hates them or wants them removed

I know, it’s just that during the Xbox event showcasing Infinite, not a single Covenant or Banished got assassinated; yes I’m aware that they wanted to show off the new toys at our disposal and all that jazz, but they could’ve at least assassinated a grunt, or better yet, a brute because we all know how much of a pain in the -Yoink- pulling off an assassination on brutes were in Reach.

I miss assassinations. I hope they are in Reach, Halo 5 did them justice with customizable assassinations.

> 2533274812438213;6:
> I miss assassinations. I hope they are in Reach, Halo 5 did them justice with customizable assassinations.

Am I missing something? They are in reach, and have been in every game since reach. Did you mean Infinite?

> 2535462294431567;7:
> > 2533274812438213;6:
> > I miss assassinations. I hope they are in Reach, Halo 5 did them justice with customizable assassinations.
>
> Am I missing something? They are in reach, and have been in every game since reach. Did you mean Infinite?

Yeah I meant Infinite.

343i has no reason to remove assassinations, not sure why they would.

Seems to be the minority here but personally I never liked assasination. I never found a way to reliably choose between normally bashing and assasinating, and even without this unpredictabliity, I’d avoid assasination at all times. A simple melee in the back instantly kills the enemy without slowing you down, but an assasination pulls you away to a 3rd person camera and leaves you vulnerable for like 2 seconds. That’s sometimes enough to alert unconscious enemies (in campaigns) or get hurt/killed because I triggered the animation in the middle of crossfire. It’s frustrating. If they keep it in Infinite, I hope they at least let me disable it in single player.