Halo Infinite Armor Customization

Please… for the love of everything do not bring over Halo 4 / Halo 5’s armor customization into Halo Infinite.

Bring over Reach’s and everything will be spectacular. <3

I don’t know how long it has been since you played H4 but it was pretty similar to it though
Altough I agree that H5G was a step back

Halo 4 had a pretty expansive customization. If they brought that back I’d be happy. Or reach style. Or more!

its confirmed if you liked reach style customization level you’d be happy with halo infinite’s. So I think it’s safe to rest easy on infinite’s customization level. The only thing I’d want is a color wheel

> 2533274886490718;2:
> I don’t know how long it has been since you played H4 but it was pretty similar to it though
> Altough I agree that H5G was a step back

Ah whoops, you’re right there. It’s been quite sometime - but yes the Halo 5 was a set back. I’m not sure why they even took it away.

The only thing with the Halo 4 is it didn’t have the armor effects which, in my opinion, could really make you stand out from other players.

I don’t really care if it is brought back for infinite, I love the old halo games but the difference between reaches and halo 5’s customization was it was more microtransaction based, and with the rate modern games are going they arent removing microtransactions so you gotta pay for credits to earn that really rare helmet, it ain’t changing with the microtransactions.

> 2535438872430946;4:
> > 2533274886490718;2:
> > I don’t know how long it has been since you played H4 but it was pretty similar to it though
> > Altough I agree that H5G was a step back
>
> Ah whoops, you’re right there. It’s been quite sometime - but yes the Halo 5 was a set back. I’m not sure why they even took it away.
>
> The only thing with the Halo 4 is it didn’t have the armor effects which, in my opinion, could really make you stand out from other players.

MTX are the reason, unfortunately
But 343i keeps pressing that fans of Reach/4-customization will be pleased,
I have the feeling that it’ll indeed return in some kind of way

They could but not only in a good way
I wouldn’t mind them being gone

> 2533274886490718;6:
> > 2535438872430946;4:
> > > 2533274886490718;2:
> > > I don’t know how long it has been since you played H4 but it was pretty similar to it though
> > > Altough I agree that H5G was a step back
> >
> > Ah whoops, you’re right there. It’s been quite sometime - but yes the Halo 5 was a set back. I’m not sure why they even took it away.
> >
> > The only thing with the Halo 4 is it didn’t have the armor effects which, in my opinion, could really make you stand out from other players.
>
> MTX are the reason, unfortunately
> But 343i keeps pressing that fans of Reach/4-customization will be pleased,
> I have the feeling that it’ll indeed return in some kind of way
>
> They could but not only in a good way
> I wouldn’t mind them being gone

Assuming we’re talking about the same thing here… I don’t think they’re why customization in Halo 5 is just a Suit and Helmet. Why the unlocks are all in “Packs” sure, but why customization is limited to just a suit, helmet, and visor not so much.

As for how the unlock system will work in INF and how mtx’s will factor in… Who can say right now.