Halo Infinite April Speculation

What do you think will be in it?

I believe that we’ll get the tech specs, some screenshots just to show off the PC version’s capability and, with some luck, a hint at flighting.

i hope we’ ll get some info about spartan costumization

> 2535456459604699;2:
> i hope we’ ll get some info about spartan costumization

This. I would like more MP info, the campaign already looks amazing.

I really, really want a glimpse of Forge mode than anything else. A canvas map, the scale, and what props we can look forward to adding.

I’d reeeeeeeally like just a tease of the rumored btb 2.0 mode, but I think that’s wishful thinking haha

Presumably multiplayer. Unless they want to hold onto that information and release it closer to the release date to slowly build the hype. In that event, maybe forge.

> 2533275032862638;1:
> What do you think will be in it?
>
> I believe that we’ll get the tech specs, some screenshots just to show off the PC version’s capability and, with some luck, a hint at flighting.

The April Inside Infinite is supposed to be the PC team’s chance to talk about what they have been working on. We might see some of what you listed but flighting likely won’t be announced until E3 in June.

I think we’ll get a lot of talk about how they’re going about making sure that Infinite feels great for both mouse and keyboard and controller. I’m not sure we’ll get any kind of tech specs or recommended specs as it might still be too early for that, but we might get some hints as to how hard they are targeting lower end machines or not. We might also get some news about whether PC specific settings like an FOV slider or keyboard and mouse support will be on xbox as well as PC. Mostly I expect them just to talk about how they are optimizing the game for PC and the challenges or new things they have to think about with Infinite being the first Halo game to be made for PC and console simultaneously.

Keep your expectations in check. This is an interview with the PC team, and I expect a lot of optimization and balancing information. MAYBE we get another screenshot or some small bit of info unrelated to those two items.

Everyone needs to realize that these blog posts are popular, but they aren’t hitting the mainstream news cycle like an E3 presentation does. They are going to hold back everything in order to get the hype out to the largest audience possible.

Maybe I’m wrong, but the Halo community has a bad habit of overhyping things and getting let down through no fault of 343.

Me gustaría ver algo sobre el modo multijugador o al menos una nueva armadura.