Halo Infinite animated stance ideas?

I understand that not everyone likes these types of cosmetics, but I personally think it would be awesome if 343 included a handful of extremely rare animated stances on top of the usual posed stances.

These stance animations would be obtainable in whatever form of customization 343 has planned for Infinite and play every 5-10 seconds when in the menus and once if another player views your in-game profile in a MP lobby (similar to the Xbox avatars)

Stance animations:

• Warm Up (shadow boxing) - The .45 (basically this animation from MW2, but with a Magnum.) - Weapon Check (Spartan inspects AR, pulls the bolt back, removes and checks mag, pushes the bolt forward & dry-fires the weapon) - Fred-104 (Spartan performs several tricks with a combat knife) - Bits and Pieces (Spartan presses the dis-assembly button on the Boltshot and attempts to put it back together before simply pressing the re-assembly buttton) - It Hurts! (Spartan does the Pull Off Your Finger trick). - Longshot (Spartan adjusts scope calibration on Sniper Rifle) - Duelist (Spartan activates and flourishes an Energy Sword)I’d like get your thoughts on this and/or any suggestions for stance animations?

No dancing allowed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i like that, as long as theres not too many random ones

Give each weapon an unique animation.That would suffice.

id rather not have unique stances at all with how stupid it makes the game look. Did we all forget the gangster homie spartans from h5 beta? lol

• "Longshot (Spartan adjusts scope calibration on Sniper Rifle)"Love this!!!

> 2533274843351643;5:
> - "Longshot (Spartan adjusts scope calibration on Sniper Rifle)"Love this!!!

I’d seen something similar in a different game and I thought it’d look great in Halo, particularly if you combine it with Linda’s armour!

these are essentially emotes, I hope we never see emotes in Halo. I am so tired of seeing emotes in every FPS game (especially Battlefront). when your being shot at you’re not going to take your time to do a dance, pretend you’re a plane (again, Battlefront), or in this case waste time disassembling and reassembling a boltshot

> 2533275026446288;7:
> these are essentially emotes, I hope we never see emotes in Halo. I am so tired of seeing emotes in every FPS game (especially Battlefront). when your being shot at you’re not going to take your time to do a dance, pretend you’re a plane (again, Battlefront), or in this case waste time disassembling and reassembling a boltshot

The animated stances would only be visible in the menus or multiplayer lobby, as they are in H5. I completely agree that they should not available in-game.

I suggested including these animated stances because I think they’d be a cool way to liven up the menu screens and also add a new, unique, type of stance to use.

> 2533274870717152;8:
> > 2533275026446288;7:
> > these are essentially emotes, I hope we never see emotes in Halo. I am so tired of seeing emotes in every FPS game (especially Battlefront). when your being shot at you’re not going to take your time to do a dance, pretend you’re a plane (again, Battlefront), or in this case waste time disassembling and reassembling a boltshot
>
> The animated stances would only be visible in the menus or multiplayer lobby, as they are in H5. I completely agree that they should not available in-game.
>
> I suggested including these animated stances because I think they’d be a cool way to liven up the menu screens and also add something unique to collect, if Infinite uses a req system.

oh, okay

unfortunately this would also depend on how the pre-game lobby screen would be handled. for instance would spartans be visible at the lobby screen like in Reach and 4, or would have to see a separate roster screen like in 5? this would effect how or if we would be able to see these

It’s a much better idea than emotes, so im all for it.

I like your Weapon Check idea.

Since their introduction in Halo 4 I’ve tried to use a stance that is closest to Halo 3’s Service Record stance. This sounds like it would fall under that category but also add a little flair.

> 2533274815711361;11:
> I like your Weapon Check idea.
>
> Since their introduction in Halo 4 I’ve tried to use a stance that is closest to Halo 3’s Service Record stance. This sounds like it would fall under that category but also add a little flair.

The whole idea is based on the assumption that Infinite will use a similar UI to Halo 5, in that you can see your Spartan in the menus/lobbies.

Otherwise, it doesn’t really work lol

> 2533274870717152;12:
> > 2533274815711361;11:
> > I like your Weapon Check idea.
> >
> > Since their introduction in Halo 4 I’ve tried to use a stance that is closest to Halo 3’s Service Record stance. This sounds like it would fall under that category but also add a little flair.
>
> The whole idea is based on the assumption that Infinite will use a similar UI to Halo 5, in that you can see your Spartan in the menus/lobbies.
>
> Otherwise, it doesn’t really work lol

I see.

I know a criticism of Halo 5 has been their pre-game lobby system, so I expect Halo Infinite will return to previous form where we can view everyone’s Spartans before the game. I think it would really shine there. Also, I just caught your mention of the REQ system. If you aren’t aware, Halo Infinite has been confirmed not to have any real-money or in-game currency loot boxes (REQ Packs). Just an FYI!