Halo Infinite Achievement Guide

Hello

I haven’t seen an official achievement guide for Halo Infinite yet so let’s make one! I’m still trying to understand these new forums so you’ll have to bear with me in terms of formatting. If you can make this a wiki post so others can edit it, please do it!

Reply to this post with any feedback you have on the current version of this guide. I’m sure there are plenty of improves that can be made so feel free to participate!

Overview

• 1,600 total Gamerscore
  • 119 total achievements
  • Xbox Live is required for some (not all) achievements
  • Any glitched achievements will be noted below

There is a mixture of campaign & multiplayer based achievements. Some of the multiplayer achievements can be earned by playing offline, however there are some that require online play.

Achievements

Passion for Fashion - 5G
Wore a new armour customisation item.

Enter the customisation menu and change any piece of your Spartan’s armour.

Reporting for Duty - 5G
Changed your Spartan Tag.

Enter the customisation menu and edit your Spartan Tag to something new.

I’m Ready, How 'Bout You? - 5G
Changed your Spartan’s look in the Customize menu.

Enter the customisation menu and change your Spartan’s armour coating.

Which One of Us is the Machine? - 5G
Got and equip a new AI.

Enter the customisation menu and alter your Spartan AI.

That Thing on the Left is the Brake - 5G
Test drove a new vehicle customization.

Enter the customisation menu and customise a vehicle.

"Need a Weapon?" - 5G
Tried out a new weapon customization item.

Enter the customisation menu and customise a weapon.

Just the Two of Us - 5G
Accessed your Personal AI.

You will unlock this by simply playing through the tutorial within The Academy.

Doing Your Part - 20G
Completed the Tutorial.

You will unlock this by simply playing through the tutorial within The Academy.

Make a Little More Noise - 5G
Grabbed a power weapon from the Tutorial armory.

Half way through the tutorial you’ll enter the armoury. Pick up the Assault Rifle and continue through to the shooting range. Once you’ve completed this, turn around and head back into the armoury and go towards the door you first passed through and on the first set of lockers will be sniper rifles. Pick one up and the achievement will unlock.

Greased Lightning - 10G
Completed the Movement Yard in under 25 seconds.

After you’ve collected your AI, you’ll then move onto the Movement Yard exercise. You need to complete this normally hitting each target as you pass through. Afterwards you can go back to the start and run it again by putting your AI into the terminal by the door at the very beginning. Now when you do it you’ll need to skip 2 parts of the course by jumping up ledges.

:information_source: Tip: Speed run guides are available on YouTube.

Getting Strong Now - 10G
Launched into Training Mode for the first time.

In the menus, enter The Academy and start a new Training Mode session.

Sparring Partners - 10G
Changed any training mode option.

Whilst in Training Mode, press Start to pause and change any option such as the number of bots on your team or the weapons you start with to unlock this achievement.

Sharpshooter - 5G
Completed a Weapon Drill.

Enter The Academy and select the Weapon Drill mode. Start a weapon drill for any weapon and simply complete it (get 1 star or more).

Deadeye - 10G
Earned 3 stars in a Weapon Drill.

Complete a weapon drill by getting 3 stars in it. Your score is based on overall speed and accuracy. This can be tough but is easiest for most players doing the Assault Rifle weapon drill.

Augmented - 15G
Earned 3 stars in 5 Tier 3 Weapon Drills.

Weapon drills are categorised by tiers. Tier 1 being easy relatively speaking in comparison with Tier 3, being the hardest. You need to earn 3 stars, in 5 different tier 3 weapon drills which will take time, patience and plenty of skill.

:heart: Thanks A_Blues_fan

:information_source: Tip: You currently only need to get 3 stars in any 5 drills, not necessarily tier 5 only.

You’re Up, Rook’ - 5G
Played a Ranked Match.

Go into online multiplayer and play a ranked match. Once the game is over this will unlock.

All About the Grind - 10G
Finished Ranked Placement Matches.

Play 10 online ranked multiplayer matches. Once you’ve played 10, you’ll be graded on your overall performance and this achievement will unlock.

Clocking In - 5G
Completed a Daily Challenge.

Complete any of the challenges that refresh daily. Open the challenge menu to see what is currently available for you to complete.

We Have a Job For You - 5G
Completed a Weekly Challenge.

Complete any of the challenges that refresh weekly. Open the challenge menu to see what is currently available for you to complete.

Limited Addition - 10G
Completed a Limited Time Challenge.

Complete any challenge which is only available for a limited amount of time. Open the challenge menu to see what is currently available for you to complete.

Peak Performance - 25G
Earned 2,000 score in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, score more than 2,000 total points in a single match. Score is accumulated based on what you do such as getting kills and playing the objective. Whilst some may struggle with this, this is reasonably achieved in most objective based games.

Get the Popcorn - 5G
Viewed a clip in theater.

Play either an online or local multiplayer match. Once completed, go to the theatre and watch it back, this will unlock as soon as it starts. You don’t need to watch the whole thing.

Customary - 5G
Played a custom game.

Start a local multiplayer game to unlock this achievement straight away.

Humble Beginnings - 5G
Completed one level in a Battle Pass.

Each level in the battle pass requires 1,000 XP to attain. Complete challenges to increase your XP and reach level 1 in the battle pass to earn this. You do not need to purchase the battle pass.

Battle Tested - 10G
Completed a Battle Pass.

Each level in the battle pass requires 1,000 XP to attain. Complete challenges to increase your XP and reach level 100 in the battle pass to earn this. You do not need to purchase the battle pass.

Working Remote - 5G
Picked up a weapon using the Grappleshot in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, point your crosshair at a weapon on the ground. Whilst you have the Grappleshot equipped, use it and you’ll switch your current weapon with the one that was on the ground.

Bomb Returned - 10G
Repelled an enemy grenade with the Repulsor in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, equip the Repulser ability and when an enemy throws a grenade close to use, use the repulser and it will push the grenade further away from you. Once it explodes this will unlock. You don’t need to be looking at the grenade but you should be within a distance to the grenade for it to register.

Brutality - 10G
Killed an enemy with melee using a bladed weapon in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, pick up a weapon that has a blade on it such as the Mangler (which looks like a Mauler from previous Halo’s) and kill an enemy with by punching them to death. This should also work with weapons such as the Energy Sword and Skewer.

New Kid on the Block - 10G
Earned “Perfect” with a VK78 Commando in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, pick up the VK78 Commando in either a ranked or unranked match and kill someone by getting headshots on each round you fire. You’ll know when you’ve done this as the word ‘Perfect’ will be displayed near your crosshair. Missing even one bullet will prevent this from unlocking.

:information_source: Tip: This can be achieved in the Bot Bootcamp playlist making it significantly easier.

Peeker’s Disadvantage - 10G
“Back Smacked” an enemy who was zoomed in with a scoped weapon in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, hit someone in the back in a ranked or unranked match and kill them whilst they are scoped into their weapon. The easiest way is to look for people using the sniper rifle whilst stationary as they will most likely be scoped in a lot of the time.

Kebab - 10G
Destroyed an enemy vehicle with the Skewer in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, destroy any enemy vehicle using the Skewer weapon. The vehicle will need to have a reduced amount of health to begin with to ensure the final shot blows it up.

Skyhook Shot - 25G
“Grapplejacked” an enemy flying vehicle in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, whilst you have the Grappleshot equipped, use it at an airborne enemy vehicle to jack it (take it from them) to unlock this.

:heart: Thanks Hot_Juicy_Pie

:warning: Bug: You must target an enemy Wasp; not a Banshee.

Do You Even Gift? - 10G
Dropped a Power Weapon for an ally in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, equip a power weapon and then find another weapon to pick up. Drop the power weapon and have a team mate then pick it up to unlock this.

:information_source: Tip: You can earn this by dropping a power weapon and picking it back up yourself.

A Fellow of Infinite Jest - 25G
Killed three enemies with the ball in an Oddball game in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game of Oddball and pick up the Oddball. Kill 3 players with it by hitting them to unlock this. You should ensure they have low health as it is not an insta-kill weapon.

Running Laps - 25G
Captured the flag twice in a Capture the Flag game in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game of Capture the Flag and score by placing the flag on your score-plate at least twice in a game. You don’t need to carry it from the enemy base to your base for it to count, just be the one that scores.

Zone Ranger - 25G
Secured 5 zones in a Strongholds game in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game of Strongholds and secure 5 zones within the match. You need to make sure that the zone has been contested by en enemy player and once they leave the zone (move away or die), you then go into it to ‘secure’ it again and wipe their contesting progress.

:information_source: Tip: The zone must be contested (ie. an enemy trying to take it from you) for it to work. You’ll know if you have done it properly as ‘Zone Secured’ will show on your screen.

Straight to the Bank - 25G
Deposited 5 Power Seeds in a Stockpile game in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game of Stockpile and collect 5 power seeds and deposit them into your base. The standard score limit is 3 in a matchmake stockpile game and it takes 5 power seeds to score 1 point so you need to score 1/3 of your teams overall power seeds to achieve this.

MEDIC! - 25G
Revived 3 allies in an Elimination round in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, whilst playing Elimination you need to revive at least 3 teammates that are currently downed by an enemy.

:heart: Thanks Unbound17

:warning: Clarification: This game mode is not available yet.

Control Freak - 25G
Assisted in capturing all zones that lead to a score in a Total Control game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game of Total Control and ensure you are present in the capture zone to successfully capture all available zones in the match.

:heart: Thanks Unbound17 and A_Blues_fan

:information_source: Tip: This game mode is only currently available in Big Team Battle.

Natural Formation Location Sensation - 10G
Gained access to a loot cave in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, play a game on the map Fragmentation. There are 2 loot caves on either side of the map whereby you need to walk up to the terminal and interact with it so your AI can hack it. Stand close to the terminal for several seconds for it to then unlock. You can then go inside and pick up a power weapon.

Back to the Chopper - 10G
Earned “Splatter” with a Brute Chopper in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, enter a brute chopper vehicle (the one with a big wheel at the front) and splatter (run over) an enemy. This is tricky as handling on the chopper is not easy and will take some time to line up the splat.

Party Bus - 10G
Earned “Mount Up” in a Razorback in a matchmade game.

In an ranked or unranked game, enter a Razorback (a Warthog without the gun) and ensure every seat is filled with a teammate. You need to have 3 other players enter the passenger seats whilst you are the driver. There is no time limit to when each seat must be filled.

:heart: Thanks Unbound17, blazing_hellion

Watt Say You? - 25G
Earned “Chain Reaction” with a Shock Rifle in a matchmade game.

In an ranked or unranked game, pick up the Shock Rifle and shoot it at either an enemy or a weapon / vehicle so the charge can then connect to another enemy that doesn’t have a shield which will result in them dying. This achievement is particularly difficult due to needing a ‘perfect scenario’ but can be done in the Bot Bootcamp playlist,

Sick Burn - 10G
Killed an enemy with the Ravager’s charged shot in a matchmade game.

In an ranked or unranked game, pick up the Ravager and charge your shot by holding the fire for up to 2 seconds and hit an enemy target. The charged shot will leave a pool of plasma on the ground once fired and you’ll unlock this if you hit and kill the enemy directly or if you damage an enemy and they die to a teammates plasma pool from their charged shot.

They See Me Rollin’ - 5G
Spectated an ally that is driving a Warthog or Razorback in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, whilst you’re dead and waiting to respawn, spectate a teammate for at least 1 to 2 seconds that is driving a Warthog or Razorback vehicle for this to unlock.

Multi-class Racer - 10G
Drove 4 unique vehicles in a game.

In a ranked or unranked game, enter and drive 4 different vehicles. This can be any four and you will more choice on large maps. The easiest 4 to use as they are most common is the Warthog, Razorback, Mongoose and Ghost.

Secret Stash - 5G
Placed an item in the Razorback’s storage in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, get a Razorback (it’s a Warthog without the gun on the back, and more grey in colour) and either place a Flag or Power Seed into the storage on the back of the vehicle. Go to the back of it and you should see an option to deposit whatever special item you’re holding.

One Shot, Top Mid - 10G
Marked an enemy located at “Top Mid” in a matchmade game.

In a ranked or unranked game, set a ‘ping’ at the ‘top mid’ point of the the map whilst an enemy is standing there. Top mid in any map is where there is at least 2 levels to the map and the enemy is stood in the middle but on the second (or more) floor above the ground. The enemy doesn’t need to be one shot, you just need to ping them. You’ll know you’ve done it right as the ping will be red (as oppose to white when there is no enemy) and the ping will be labelled as ‘Top Mid’.

Notes

Some achievements have been omitted from this list as they contain spoilers relating to the campaign which has not yet been publicly released. Stay tuned for updates.

Credits

Author: Invoked_by_Red
Contributors: Unbound17, A_Blues_fan, Hot_Juicy_Pie, blazing_hellion

5 Likes

Reserved for future use.

Not 117? Kinda shocked by that.

It wouldn’t have lasted long anyway, I’d imagine more will be added over time :rocket:

For your unknowns:

Medic- The Elimination game mode is not live yet and will presumably be added on the launch day Dec 8 update. The mode will presumably be designed so that instead of being killed by enemy fire, you are first downed and put into a crawling state, where you can either be killed by enemy fire while crawling or healed by a teammate. Achievement will be to get 3 heals on teammates in one match.

Control Freak- Player must be standing in all 3 zones when they are captured in a BTB Total Control match. Not 100% sure, but other forms of assistance may count as well, like killing an enemy who is trying to capture one of your points and then entering the zone to get the Secure score event may count as one of the 3 assistances possibly.

Natural Formation Location Sensation- The lootcaves are on the BTB map Fragmentation, one on each side in the middle of the map between the 2 bases. You must walk up to the access computer and hold a button to send your spartan AI to hack the computer, then stand within range on defense during the hack. Once the door opens go in and claim some loot.

Party Bus- Fill every seat on a Razorback, which is a Warthog without a turret that spawns in BTB on the Stockpile game mode. Not sure if you have to be the driver or if you can be in one of the passenger seats to unlock.

Watt Say You- This is an in-game medal that you get for shooting the shock rifle at an enemy when 3 other spartan are standing close enough by for the lightning to arc between all 4 of them, very tricky to unlock in my experience.

Sick Burn- The ravager has an alternate fire mode by holding the trigger for about 2 seconds to charge a shot. You must get a kill on somebody with the charged shot. This works if either the charged shot or the pool of hot plasma it leaves on the ground kills someone. It can also unlock, as it did for me, if you damage an enemy who is standing in a pool of plasma left by a teammates charged ravager shot, weakening the enemy enough for the plasma pool to kill them.

Skyhook shot also only currently works on enemy wasps.

I’ve updated the post, thank you!

Is this confirmed? Does it definitely not work on Banshees?

I feel like I got it on a banshee, but I’m not 100% sure.

Trueachievements has one of these

yes and you need to honk the horn before everyone gets in

I hope this is true.

I’ve updated the first post to include better details about some of the tutorial based achievements.

Amazing guide. I already have them all except medic and completing the battle pass but I still appreciate a quality post on here.

Control freak - this is available, I got it in BTB.

Do you even gift - can drop a weapon and pick it back up yourself and it still counts.

Two times I’ve grapple jacked enemy banshees and it not counted. Sources on TA also back this bug only working with wasps.

Zone ranger: this isn’t about capturing the zones, it’s about securing them. This is where an enemy has started to take it from you but you then kill them or make them step out of the zone. If you then step in the zone it wipes their capture progress and ‘secures’ it for your team. Can do this easier in matchmade bot matches.

Augmented: currently bugged and seems ok with any five 3* drills, I got it with 1 tier 1, 1 tier 2 and 3 tier 3 drills all at 3*.

Okay a clarification for the razorback. I had 4 others with me(a team of 5) all of us trying to ge -Yoink!- and the only way we got it is if all seats got filled INSTANTLY, not one at a time. We spent 2 ganes trying it 1 at a time nd noone got it.

1 round everyone accidentally got in at once and we all toom turns as the driver(yes you jave to be the driver)

For grapplejack. Yeah on high power(i think thats its name?) Run and get the grapleshot thata to the left of the spawn. Run back to the back of soawn base and wait fkr the wasp to spawn. Fly above the enemy wasl, get out, grapplejack.

Whatt say you I got it just trying to kill an enemy taking a territory and just happened to get a chain reaction kill. Another person i was partued with found someone who was aft, meleed them and ahot the ground to chain shock them.

Control freak, i dont think i got tust on the same score, bit i did help secure all 3 zone. I dont think we scored it? Becase it poped and noone had yet to score.

Ive got every achievement except complete battlepass(not paying past premium) andbmedic(non obtainable) so if you want tips on how i got others i can try recalling what i did! I remember the ones that pissed me off!

Thanks to everyone so far for helping. I’ve updated the achievements and added thanks and tips to anything needing extra clarification.

I’ve made some more changes to the guide.

Any more tips from anyone?