Halo in Gears 5

So I made a reaction video on the Halo Reach character skins on Gears 5. I think it’s a cool thing that they add skins to gears maybe they could add gears character skins to halo 6 they would be awesome. Here is my video My Reaction To Gears 5 Halo: reach character skins - YouTube

I wish they had the full noble team,

It would be cool if in Halo infinite they bring back Firefight/Spartan Ops or both? & let you wear skins of Important halo characters like Palmer, Chief, Arbiter, etc…

> 2533274888835571;3:
> It would be cool if in Halo infinite they bring back Firefight/Spartan Ops or both? & let you wear skins of Important halo characters like Palmer, Chief, Arbiter, etc…

You mean in Gears right?

> 2533274832674094;4:
> > 2533274888835571;3:
> > It would be cool if in Halo infinite they bring back Firefight/Spartan Ops or both? & let you wear skins of Important halo characters like Palmer, Chief, Arbiter, etc…
>
> You mean in Gears right?

i think i posted something here that i meant to post else where oops guess theres a gears related posted in a halo infinite thread now XD

Haha, all good. I do like the add in on Gears, would be cool to see more characters everywhere. Maybe even a cartoony elite in Smash bros.

Its kinda satisfying to see Emile do what we always knew he did to the Covenant…let the rage out, brother. Let it out.