Halo IINFINITE insider problem

I am an insider from the Halo infinite program, and then I played the game and it says that I haven’t permission to play halo infinite, I check my status in the Xbox Insider Hub app and it says I am part of the flight, also check my status in halo waypoint and says that I am part of the halo waypoint app flight and xbox console flight of the game preview, but again, I try to log in in the game and I can’t. The same in the app I try to go to games>Halo Infinite, but it says coming soon, but I used to customize my spartan and everything. I used to have access to the flight (both of them, console and app)
Please help, I enjoy a lot the preview and I send my experience to forums.
Any solutions?

I’m sorry my friend, but this flight has ended. Hopefully you get selected for the next one!

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I’m sorry my friend, but this flight has ended. Hopefully you get selected for the next one!

I mean, I was selected. I reached level 9 in game, and being accepted to the app flight, but then I can’t have access to both…

Closing this off as the flight has now concluded.

Thank you for participating in the first Halo Infinite Tech Preview. If you have constructive feedback to provide (not bug reports), please use the feedback threads pinned at the top of the Halo Infinite forum: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics