Halo household

Ive been playing halo since I was 17 I am now 28 going on 29.I met my wife in 2005 and we have enjoyed playing together for years.We read watched played etc.Anyways my oldest son who is six is now playing single player.He is to young for xbox live.Anyways I love halo and its really cool its still around and my kids are in to it.Who else has a halo household share your stories Reclaimers!!!

First this should go in the general discussion forum.

On topic 4 out of my 7 siblings, my dad and I play together on the weekends. Halo probably stands as one of our family’s biggest binding events.

My little sister already knows what a pelican and warthog is, should i be worried?

> First this should go in the general discussion forum.
>
> On topic 4 out of my 7 siblings, my dad and I play together on the weekends. Halo probably stands as one of our family’s biggest binding events.
>
> My little sister already knows what a pelican and warthog is, should i be worried?

when she starts telling you to use a br.my son gets mad when i use anything else im like dude its out of ammo lol.

I have 4 brothers that do and 1 sister that does as well. My younger brother mainly snipes and we work well in team objective game types

I’m the lone gamer in my immediate family (sadfaic), but I have a cousin who plays semi-regularly!

I have 1 sister

She knows what the Covenant are and what a Warthog is

> Ive been playing halo since I was 17 I am now 28 going on 29.I met my wife in 2005 and we have enjoyed playing together for years.We read watched played etc.Anyways my oldest son who is six is now playing single player.He is to young for xbox live.Anyways I love halo and its really cool its still around and my kids are in to it.Who else has a halo household share your stories Reclaimers!!!

First of how did you manage to get your wife to play halo!!!
my soon to be wife will play firefight but that’s all every time i try get her into MP she’ll get annoyed because every1 kills her too easy.

Sadly, I’m the only one in my family that likes modern gaming.

My sisters will play Nintendo and Sega with me, but that’s it.

However, I believe my room that’s pretty much full of Halo makes up for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, our family has a gaming household, Halo included. Since my whole family loves video games, we basically own almost every console and strive to get some of the best games of the year. However, out of all the games we own, Halo is one of our top favorites and we have been cherishing the story ever since the series started. I was six when Halo came out, I’m glad I still play it today.

Played since I was 9 years old. Loved it ever since. I will never get over Halo 1 or the Halo 1 music because its still just as awe inspiring today as it was back then!

At least you have enough common sense not to let your six year old play on Xbox live. The same can’t be said for other parents, however.