Halo Hot Pockets and Monster Energy

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Halo 5 Hot Pockets and Monster Energy Drinks? I’ve been looking all over for them and can’t find them anywhere! Thanks!

Also, are there any other “food” items that offer promotional Halo 5 items?

Grocery stores that normally carry the 12+ packs. walmart for sure and maybe target.

However, if you’re buying them JUST for the REQ packs, thats pretty fruitless since they’re just intermediate packs (equivalent to silver packs IIRC) You may as well just wait for the game to release and buy gold packs for $3-$4 instead.

> 2533274799135257;2:
> Grocery stores that normally carry the 12+ packs. walmart for sure and maybe target.
>
> However, if you’re buying them JUST for the REQ packs, thats pretty fruitless since they’re just intermediate packs (equivalent to silver packs IIRC) You may as well just wait for the game to release and buy gold packs for $3-$4 instead.

Do all Walmarts definitely sell them? And no, I’m basically buying them for the food part. The reqs are a bonus :blush:

Any idea if this is coming to South Africa? I know CoD Ghosts had Monster promotions here for double xp but never seen anything Halo related before.

Also are they coming to the U.K. as we also sometimes get special versions of Monster (CoD etc.)

I think it is only for the U.S.A.

What happened to good old MTN dew and D’ritos?

> 2535455905503287;7:
> What happened to good old MTN dew and D’ritos?

They’re supporting black ops 3 now. :cry:

> 2535437978373619;1:
> Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Halo 5 Hot Pockets and Monster Energy Drinks? I’ve been looking all over for them and can’t find them anywhere! Thanks!
>
> Also, are there any other “food” items that offer promotional Halo 5 items?

Got mine at target only place by me that carried it.

We do have promotional cans of monster here in the uk it’s just the codes are for double xp for black ops 3…

> 2533274807751438;10:
> We do have promotional cans of monster here in the uk it’s just the codes are for double xp for black ops 3…

Yikes. I feel the pain lol

Thanks for the Target tip I’ll definitely take a look tomorrow.

Monster you can buy at target has to be a box of the cans and then best buy you can buy the singular can

I wouldn’t do it. I was going to today and then I found out that the 10 pack monster is 15 bucks and the hot pocket 12 pack is 10, so i was like forget this i can get the req packs themselves way cheaper.

It’s too bad that they didn’t use a cheaper option (such as mtn dew+doritos) like they couldnt have done, I don’t know, Mellow Yellow and Pringles or something?

> 2533274857642512;15:
> It’s too bad that they didn’t use a cheaper option (such as mtn dew+doritos) like they couldnt have done, I don’t know, Mellow Yellow and Pringles or something?

Pringles and Mellow Yellow just doesn’t quite have the same appeal. :smirk: I did laugh a bit when I read that, though :grin:

> 2535437978373619;3:
> > 2533274799135257;2:
> > Grocery stores that normally carry the 12+ packs. walmart for sure and maybe target.
> >
> > However, if you’re buying them JUST for the REQ packs, thats pretty fruitless since they’re just intermediate packs (equivalent to silver packs IIRC) You may as well just wait for the game to release and buy gold packs for $3-$4 instead.
>
>
> Do all Walmarts definitely sell them? And no, I’m basically buying them for the food part. The reqs are a bonus :blush:

When did Monster and Hot Pockets count as “food”???

Not worth it really.

Sun Drop!! More caffeine than Mtn Dew and sweeter.

I only can find both at Wal-Mart and they seem to sell fast.

Went 2 weeks ago and I got the last specially marked box of Monster. They had plenty of Hot pockets though.

Went back yesterday for more Hot pockets as my kids go through them pretty quickly and they were totally out of the specially marked ham & cheese boxes.

Either I’m at ground zero for Monster/Hot pockets consumption, or there are quite a few Halo fans around.