halo helmet master chief

If anyone has one, is it worth it??

This is it… http://i.imgur.com/iTDDQ.jpg

I don’t want to spend $50 then get it & it just fall apart. :smiley:

im not sure if the visor was modded but the original visors you were able to see the persons eyes and i believe they were 25 dollars for the plastic standards!

I bought one. It’s cheap and tacky and I wished I’d never wasted my time.

Not to mention, the Visor just looks stupid.

It’s worth it to use to make a mould to make your own, other than that, not really. At the very least you would have to replace the visor.

My question is, what are you going to do with it?
Are you getting it for a costume? Are you getting it because you want a Halo helmet, but you don’t plan on wearing it?

> My question is, what are you going to do with it?
> Are you getting it for a costume? Are you getting it because you want a Halo helmet, but you don’t plan on wearing it?

Maybe he’s going to rob a bank dressed up as the Master Chief.

> > My question is, what are you going to do with it?
> > Are you getting it for a costume? Are you getting it because you want a Halo helmet, but you don’t plan on wearing it?
>
> Maybe he’s going to rob a bank dressed up as the Master Chief.

LOL, I can kind of see the head lines now. “Master Chief has given up a life as a Hero, and has turned to a life of Crime!” That is if he pulls it off, if not, I might see him in a future episode of worlds dumbest.

Also the reason I ask is because, if you want it for a costume part, I would suggest you make it your self, go head over to the 405th forums, there is some one over there who would be able to help you with it, or give you some pointers. But if you want it for the second reason, might I suggest you save up a little more and buy a statue, which there are some good looking statues for Halo, some of which I think are done by Weta.

Personally I think the visor break is just wrong. Gold reflective plastic is a fairly common material, maybe not to the exact look but fairly close, so to have the 2-tone look looks bad to me. Also for 50 I would try to ebay the Legendary Halo 3 replica helmet. Sure you can’t wear it, but it looks a lot better.

Also the 405th is a great way to go if you wanna wear it. Why, I don’t know, but hey, to each.

> Also the 405th is a great way to go if you wanna wear it. Why, I don’t know, but hey, to each.

Because the 405th is full of people who are into that kind of thing, and most of them are very good at it.

> > > My question is, what are you going to do with it?
> > > Are you getting it for a costume? Are you getting it because you want a Halo helmet, but you don’t plan on wearing it?
> >
> > Maybe he’s going to rob a bank dressed up as the Master Chief.
>
> LOL, I can kind of see the head lines now. “Master Chief has given up a life as a Hero, and has turned to a life of Crime!” That is if he pulls it off, if not, I might see him in a future episode of worlds dumbest.
>
> Also the reason I ask is because, if you want it for a costume part, I would suggest you make it your self, go head over to the 405th forums, there is some one over there who would be able to help you with it, or give you some pointers. But if you want it for the second reason, might I suggest you save up a little more and buy a statue, which there are some good looking statues for Halo, some of which I think are done by Weta.

Lmao, yea I decided not to get it I will most likely make my own now

Thanks everyone. :smiley:

I got it for a halloween costume its only a half mask not worth it