Halo has spoiled me, this is the longest i've waited in over 2 years for any new halo news

Yeah, i’m definantly gonna get the new Halo Reach Maps, Exstatic for the hints at new armor, and drool at every mention of the Halo Ce remake rumor. But in 2007 halo3, 2008 halo wars, 2009 Halo3 Odst, 2010 Halo Reach. This is the longest i’ve gone without hearing about any new halo project. Make something official! -Also, can anyone send me the link from over a year ago about 343 maybe adding achievements to Waypoint? If anyones got any more halo news they’d like to post or gossip about, please; i’m all ears!

From Halo 2 to Halo 3 we had a 2-3 year gap with minimal news about any upcoming Halo game. Reach just came out 5 months ago. I’m just going to say you are probably spoiled like the title states. Be patient and let 343 do their magic.

> Yeah, i’m definantly gonna get the new Halo Reach Maps, Exstatic for the hints at new armor, and drool at every mention of the Halo Ce remake rumor. But in 2007 halo3, 2008 halo wars, 2009 Halo3 Odst, 2010 Halo Reach. This is the longest i’ve gone without hearing about any new halo project. Make something official! -Also, can anyone send me the link from over a year ago about 343 maybe adding achievements to Waypoint? If anyones got any more halo news they’d like to post or gossip about, please; i’m all ears!

Halo Wars came out in 2009 too just like Halo 3: ODST.

Hope to see H4 one day with the BR back.