Halo has made a LOT of cash.

In the first week of release Halo 4 has made $220 Million. The biggest launch in Halo history and the biggest entertainment launch this year. That’s right, THIS YEAR. It has outdone the Avenger’s and Death Hallows pt 2 (US sales only).

And people said Halo 4 was going to flop. It’s just outdone one of the biggest films of all time and is on it’s way to making $300 million.

I must say for sales alone… It’s damn impressive.

It got off out the gate well, but it doesn’t mean it wont fall on a hurdle. I for one hope it doesn’t, because this is a great stepping stone that they can learn from to make halo 5 even better.

It has flopped. Halo 4 is dead. No amount of profit can change that. I hate Halo 4 with an undying passion. It’s not Halo, just stripped down version of COD, which in turn makes it a mockery of all that the original trilogy stood for.

^forum lgoic.

220 million in 24 hours, not a week.

Who said it was going to flop in terms of sales? lol Halo is guaranteed to sell.

What about CoD blops 2? That is what we all must know. Did it make more on the first day?

> Who said it was going to flop in terms of sales? lol Halo is guaranteed to sell.

*ahem

“OMG 343 HAS RUINED HALO! IT’S GOING TO FLOP BECAUSE NOW IT’S JUST COD IN SPACE! WTF I WANT BUNGEE BACK!”

Those kinds of people said that…constantly on this forum.

> What about CoD blops 2? That is what we all must know. Did it make more on the first day?

of course, it’s multiplat and more popular

> It has flopped. Halo 4 is dead. No amount of profit can change that. I hate Halo 4 with an undying passion. It’s not Halo, just stripped down version of COD, which in turn makes it a mockery of all that the original trilogy stood for.
>
>
> ^forum lgoic.

Not sure is being serious Or just showing what the majority of the threads on these forums are about…

> > What about CoD blops 2? That is what we all must know. Did it make more on the first day?
>
> of course, it’s multiplat and more popular

Only the xbox version and by how much then.

No money amount released yet for BLOPS 2.

> In the first week of release Halo 4 has made $220 Million. The biggest launch in Halo history and the biggest entertainment launch this year. That’s right, THIS YEAR. It has outdone the Avenger’s and Death Hallows pt 2 (US sales only).
>
> <mark>And people said Halo 4 was going to flop.</mark> It’s just outdone one of the biggest films of all time and is on it’s way to making $300 million.
>
> I must say for sales alone… It’s damn impressive.

That doesn’t mean it’s not a flop, the reason it has made that much on launch day is because it been 5 years since the last main title and fans like myself were really eager and excited to get it more than any other halo game.

And what helped make that happen was a lot of people thought halo 4 was never gonna happen until last year when they announced it and that made fans even more eager because to those people and again like myself something they never thought would happen in the franchise happened.

Halo 4 has been the biggest success for microsofts bank which means nothing to the fanbase.

I’m not saying halo 4 was a flop but at the same time that doesn’t say it wans’t either.