Halo has committed digital suicide...

3 updates is it? Still no luck? Because that’s what it seems like with this game, pure luck to get into a party, play, and stay in a party.

Flame me me all you want.

Badger my post. I don’t care.

I paid my hard earned money to play and I can barely do that. Unlike some people, if I want something I work until I can get it. I’d rather have my money back at this point rather than wait around for you guys to figure this out any further. Unfortunately, I won’t get the full value or else I wouldn’t even be posting this. But I’m thoroughly upset.

The legacy left is tainted with disconnection and riddled with horrible mechanics of a once “powerhouse” game. Now it’s a laughing stock.

Dust off the old programming notes from over 10 years, use those notes, and fix your game. If not, do the noble thing and remove it from the Internet. Fix it. Then relaunch like Sony did with Final Fantasy. It isn’t the best option, but you might be able to save face. Maybe.

to think I sold my PS4 for this… I regret it fully at this point.

A very disgruntled xbox owner.

It’s more like 6 updates at this point.
We’ve had 4 (or maybe 3) updates that were each over 1gb and 2 that were under 100mb. If I remember correctly, there may have been a couple of others ranged from 250 - 500mb.
In any case, there’s been a lot more than 3 updates over the last month+

Thats nice…I dont think you need to rant about this anymore.

> 2533274805386380;3:
> Thats nice…I dont think you need to rant about this anymore.

Who? Me or the other guy?
I don’t think I was ranting, just stating facts, so I’ll assume you meant the OP.

I will rant because I paid $65.46 to rant.

Fix the game. Easy.

I want to play Halo like I used to, game after game. Not game after failed to connect, after removed from party, after party relocating, after server issues, after waiting for 20 minutes for a game, after game.

This is a detrimental issue for 343i. I hope H5 can salvage the game. If not, then I guess we will have to wait for the new “combat evolved” type of game to be created.

> 2535439603936423;5:
> I will rant because I paid $65.46 to rant.
>
> Fix the game. Easy.
>
> I want to play Halo like I used to, game after game. Not game after failed to connect, after removed from party, after party relocating, after server issues, after waiting for 20 minutes for a game, after game.
>
> This is a detrimental issue for 343i. I hope H5 can salvage the game. If not, then I guess we will have to wait for the new “combat evolved” type of game to be created.

i agree, i have been around for a long time and i can tell u 343i needs to stop neuffing the game and making it noob friendly by magnetizing the bullets also power weapons too easy to get because of ordnance(which should be taken off in general).i dont need another call of duty but stamped as a different name and game especially if it doesnt work, it takes skill and practice to effectively use weapons for in best results No 343 made it so we experienced players suffer by unreasonable mechanics,creating noobs to demigods poor weapon physics, no community file sharing,over powered sticky grenades because its in a loadout,few vehicles,bad forge mechanics,removing good game types and skill based and last but not least the ect there is just too much is wrong.Battles must be fought fair and square may the best man with at equal terms by struggling to get them,control the situation and good choice tactics even maybe work as a team not by how quick u are most cods are all about.Halo by very nature is a hardcore game not for casuals i will not buy any of halo games if 343i continue to do so and im not alone, the true halo players feel this way and spent too much money and time for 343i BS.