Halo has been destroyed! Where's Bungie! :/

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 is terrible I played reach over h3 because of the bad h3 connection. But this , h4 is terrible and I have been forced to play h3 now. The matchmaking choices are pathetic, the maps are also pathetic, 5 on 5’s n 5 on 5’s with objective! Lol WHAT!!! AND I BOUGHT THE LIMITED EDITION. WHAT A REGRET WHAT A JOKE THIS GAME HAS THE WORST OF THE WORST PLAYING. THATS A FACT!!!

Yes, the Match making blows… No one on here seems to be like this game is awesome how it is. Everyone that has played halo for a long time has normally been upset with this game they call halo.

There are a few die hard fan that will buy anything with Halo on it… But, I buy a game for what it is and what it offers and being a fan of a game im will to try something new but im not going to keep wasting my money on a company that has no drive to talk to the community and have so many problems and unready things on day one.

Broken file share and waiting for ranks… don’t worry there so few games out there ill wait for you to get it right… -.- … you think you try to have -Yoink- working right on a game with this much reputation

This game should have been developed for another 6 months instead of being rushed to compete with BO2. For that I blame Microsoft. Now 343 has to play catch up.

Overall, I think this game plays better than reach though. Just my opinion.

Giving away a truck already to keep people playing hahahahaha

The last info I heard for Bungie was they were making a game that felt like Halo and COD. Plus they release a video a while back showing that they were working on a way to change Day to Night and back to Day again. Which would be super cool.

Bungie’s working on a project called “Destiny” which may or may not be a console MMO. Search Bungie and Destiny and you’ll get some great concept art and info.

343’s doing their best with Halo 3 and so far I’m with them in general.

> Giving away a truck already to keep people playing hahahahaha

Says the kid in the Halo forum

> Bungie’s working on a project called “Destiny” which may or may not be a console MMO. Search Bungie and Destiny and you’ll get some great concept art and info.
>
> 343’s doing their best with Halo 4* and so far I’m with them in general.

Destiny is going to be on Xbox 360 first and its an MMOFPS. Search it on google news.

> This game should have been developed for another 6 months instead of being rushed to compete with BO2. For that I blame Microsoft. Now 343 has to play catch up.
>
> Overall, I think this game plays better than reach though. Just my opinion.

This.

343i have made a brilliant game while Bungie started to ruin Halo

> 343i have made a brilliant game while Bungie started to ruin Halo

Really what good games have 343 made? I don’t know of any, Bungie on the other hand made the 3 best FPS console games… Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and some average games like Halo:ODST and Halo:Reach

> > 343i have made a brilliant game while Bungie started to ruin Halo
>
> Really what good games have 343 made? I don’t know of any, Bungie on the other hand made the 3 best FPS console games… Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and some average games like Halo:ODST and Halo:Reach

I would like to know what “brilliant” game 343 made?

No… Just no

> > > 343i have made a brilliant game while Bungie started to ruin Halo
> >
> > Really what good games have 343 made? I don’t know of any, Bungie on the other hand made the 3 best FPS console games… Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and some average games like Halo:ODST and Halo:Reach
>
> I would like to know what “brilliant” game 343 made?

I think Halo 4 is brilliant, just needs some changes though and a Ranked/Social Platlist set or an MLG playlist so the MLG people will go away and I can have more relaxing games.

Bungie left Halo, not the other way around. They were sick of the series and wanted to do other games. Don’t pretend that they would have done any better, this game is based off of their last attempt at Halo.

> Giving away a truck already to keep people playing hahahahaha

Funniest thing I have ever read. I lost it. Thank you!

Bungie created Halo Reach, which had horrible multiplayer. I guess Bungie fanboys forget about that.

> Bungie created Halo Reach, which had horrible multiplayer. I guess Bungie fanboys forget about that.

Reach’s multiplayer is a lot smoother than Halo 4.
I enjoyed Reach, it still had Halo’s core unlike Halo 4.

I wouldn’t blame Bungie for the destruction, I’d blame the group of idiots who decided to duplicate Bungie’s mistakes.

Halo 4 is fine.

It’s not GREAT but it’s fine.

I mean, I was peeved that they removed firefight, but the matchmaking is good enough.

Of course, it is incredibly limiting with very few maps and game modes it seems but hey, nothing else is that competitive right now and keeps me entertained so… -shrug-

> QuackaDucky;2084652 wrote:

I’ve seen this guy in other threads insisting that no one should complain. With the issue of ranks, he doesn’t understand why people are concerned. Pay him no mind.

On a more OP related note this game is kind of in a crisis. There are so many simple and obvious fixes. There are also a lot of proposed solutions by the developers. But the solutions are really the most alarming thing about the game because they show how much they don’t understand their own game and community. Here is the list:

1.) Ranks will be added. They will also be invisiible in game…
2.) A classic FFA playlist will be added. It will be all objective gametypes though…
3.) Team Doubles will be added. And it will be removed again as a rotational playlist.
4.) New maps will be released. And they will be massive and often asymmetrical.

That 343 finds these solutions to be good news for us is extremely worrisome. The game could be great, but 343 doesn’t seem to realize that.