Sgt. Johnson was one bad (shut your mouth). Hey I’m just talking about Sgt. Johnson.
We all know about Sgt. Johnson and how he met his demise. Some of us have read the book: Halo Contact Harvest. Some of us would even like to see Sgt. Johnson as a playable character at least one more time other than replaying the original Halo games. So here’s my pitch to the community and 343 if they’re reading/listening:
-Follows Sgt. Johnson and the story that is told in the book: Halo: Contact Harvest
- Reintroduces Private Jenkins( Soldier from Halo CE )
- Shows us exactly what the book did and how it all happened in the book as Campaign mode
Game would also include:
- Disc version and Downloadable version
- 4 player split screen
- Offline mode which includes Forge, Firefight, and campaign for those that don’t wanna play online
-Online mode which includes Forge, Firefight, Multiplayer, and campaign for those that wanna play online
-Sgt. Johnson pre-order bonus (Something Sgt. Johnson related of course)
- Could be 3 different pre-orders like old days where the more you pay the more you get and better the package holding the game.
Thoughts or ideas that could contribute to this idea becoming a real game?