Halo: Guardians (spoken Language)

I am a Halo fan from México since the very first combat evolved, and one of the things that I loved from Halo 1 was that it was in english because it was the language it was made for. The dub work in Halo 2, 3, and 4 where terrible, specially in 4, the cinematics where completely out of sync, so I would like to have the option to swap the language to the original, please. It is not much to ask!

> 2533274800965822;1:
> I am a Halo fan from México since the very first combat evolved, and one of the things that I loved from Halo 1 was that it was in english because it was the language it was made for. The dub work in Halo 2, 3, and 4 where terrible, specially in 4, the cinematics where completely out of sync, so I would like to have the option to swap the language to the original, please. It is not much to ask!

You can go into your Xbox settings and change the language to English, even just while you’re playing campaign. It requires a restart, but that’s not much. I do it all the time, switching back and forth between English and German.