Halo: Ground Command Officially announced

The makers of Halo: Fleet Battles have finally announced their next project they been working on.

While yes we knew it was coming but getting an official post about it is nice.

Halo: Ground Command

Awesome. I’m betting we’re getting Danforth Whitcomb as a commander, which means we’ll get some cool art of him.

> 2535408102032171;2:
> Awesome. I’m betting we’re getting Danforth Whitcomb as a commander, which means we’ll get some cool art of him.

Whitcomb was a vice admiral. I wouldn’t make sense for him to be in Ground Command.

> 2533274900126904;3:
> > 2535408102032171;2:
> > Awesome. I’m betting we’re getting Danforth Whitcomb as a commander, which means we’ll get some cool art of him.
>
>
> Whitcomb was a vice admiral. I wouldn’t make sense for him to be in Ground Command.

That’s not necessarily true. VADM Whitcomb commanded some sort of fleet formation in his career, be it a Battle Force or Landing Force. A fleet’s landing force would see Whitcomb command a task force of ships charged with embarking and deploying a Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) onto a planet’s surface. Navy fleet and task force commanders have ultimate authority over the execution of actions taken by Fleet Marine Forces as a component of a joint force strategy. Whitcomb would need a good understanding of both managing a task force, defending these convoys from enemy attack, and how best to disembark a MAGTF in forcible entry or low-intensity operations.

VADM Whitcomb also had some history with Naval Intelligence Section Three potentially indicating a background in the special operations forces.

YES! As someone who has little to no care for space battles (there’s ok, but I just love infantry) this is awesome to see. Please let me reenact a Operation: PROMETHEUS and TORPEDO, and a what if of RED FLAG.

As someone who spent so much time playing with airfix models as a kid, this really makes me excited. That 1:100 scale Scarab is going to be so awesome!

A faithful Imagineering of the Siege of Madrigal

this sounds really cool. I’m looking forward to seeing how all the models turn out.

Definitely more into it that into the Space Battles!

Didnt buy fleet battles but this might persuade me.

I’m not a tabletop gamer, but things like this (and ‘Fleet Battles’) are still interesting to see being made and I like looking at how they’re played. Thanks for the breaking info.

MUST HAVE

Bye Bye money and hello ten million new tanks for my shelf.
So I will finally get an antiair version of the scorpion so I want it.
Personnal views are welcome

I know this post is a bit old, but a while back the beasts of war YouTube channel posted an interview with Neil Fawcett from Spartan games.
Here’s the video
he talks about Ground command and he shows off some models!

If it’s anything like tabletop 40K then no thank you. Incredibly expensive AND you have to assemble AND paint/decal is not for me anymore, not with a full time job and a family to care for.

If it’s like Star Wars Armada or X-Wing where the stuff is all pre-built and pre-painted that might be a bit more enticing.

They Are not pre painted but they are in a smaller scale than warhammer. So they shouldn’t be so expensive, I personally enjoy the painting.

> 2533274921887484;16:
> They Are not pre painted but they are in a smaller scale than warhammer. So they shouldn’t be so expensive, I personally enjoy the painting.

They specifically said they were making them smaller scale so they weren’t ruinously expensive.

> 2533274974597111;5:
> YES! As someone who has little to no care for space battles (there’s ok, but I just love infantry) this is awesome to see. Please let me reenact a Operation: PROMETHEUS and TORPEDO, and a what if of RED FLAG.

HELL TO THE YES HELL TO THE YES HELL TO THE YES

> 2535408730995228;13:
> Bye Bye money and hello ten million new tanks for my shelf.
> So I will finally get an antiair version of the scorpion so I want it.
> Personnal views are welcome

CASEMOD BABY!

It is coming out on July 20! It is coming out on my birthday, well that is first time for me.

Welp, Fleet Battles ate my spare change for this year, so I won’t likely be getting any models.
…Probably.

Might get one or two UNSC units.