Halo grenades

:boom: Halo grenades :boom:

Lets have a chat about grenades in Halo, some we would like to return, that new electricity Arc grenade! we saw in infinite, and about new idea’s we all would like to have…ill put my little idea now in a bit.

Now lads please its just a chat, no need for overly correcting anyone or stating that nothing new will be added into infinite. Its just gonna be speculation and just a bit of fun and ideas!

So the line up of what we had, including that new Arc bouncing electricity grenade in infinite and im going to add in some halo 3 equipment too cause they did kinda act like grenades and played well in the sand box.

• Frag - Sticky - Spiker - confirmed for Infinite - Arc! - new grenade in infinite - Pluse - promethean grenade - Fire bomb - Flare - equipment - Mine - equipment - Power drain - equipmentI would like to have more variety in gameplay than just frag and sticky, and would want most of these to be pick ups not spawn with. I would like to see even the equipment back and revamped in infinite.

Ok… so my little idea that im sure most had or heard of.
A needle base type grenade.
Ive had this thought a long long time ago and started to think of new weapons and equipment that would be cool for Halo.

So think my first thought was very simple and basic have the needle grenade or what i liked to call it the Gren’eedler… yea, yea, no! Ok maybe not my best name but it makes me laugh.

The greneedle will be a cluster type grenade. No seeking needles to attack nearby enemies. Instead this grenade would act as a type of room clearing weapon. When it lands it will have three explosions and will move slightly in the small area it landed, popping around from each pink cloud blast. The 1st blast will be the smallest and weakest damage, second being the biggest and most powerful dealing damage, 3rd being medium radius blast with medium damage. We all remember the pluse grenade in halo 4 and how it would stop people from entering a room and kinda slow gameplay. I think it would work well to stop people camping in rooms like of object type gameplay but not everyone will have these grenades, they would be pick ups. This would be somthing quite exciting to have and terrifying to run away from. This would be a great mechanic as well to have in campaign on higher difficulties thinking that you’re safe behind cover and beside you bounces a greneedler… run!! I miss when grenades had a kinda fear to them and of course this would be balanced in multiplayer. You could only carry one and have on certain maps or even gametypes. Just my little thought of many since im hyped for infinite. Tell me what you’d like to see or what ideas you have, be it different weapons or vehicles.

I miss the flare, it was hilarious. Shame it was so broke they had to take it out of matchmaking.

Mini flares aka flashbangs would be fun.

I just hope they get rid of the hitmarkers. Grenades were so weak in Halo 5 because of the thrust, without thrust they could be seriously strong giving you that hitmarker. They’re like personal UAVs.

Think the idea of having two grenade pick ups only is smart if they are that powerful and means we can have a bunch of different options. Will never beat the the plasma ones though!

Cant see why they cant bring it back. Id like to see new revamped flare equipment for infinite. It be good to have more team based equipment.

Some kind of gas type. Bursts and emits green smoke that heals anyone in it’s proximity.

I have had a few grenade ideas in the past.

Needle grenade: a thrown proximity detonation grenade, acts as a small mine until a target gets to close. Can be destroyed if spotted. When detonates sends a blast of blamite in all directions if anything fleshy is near they will track the target.

> 2716233525277129;4:
> Some kind of gas type. Bursts and emits green smoke that heals anyone in it’s proximity.

That would be a great revamp of the regenerator equipment from halo 3. That would make for good team base gameplay

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I miss the flare, it was hilarious. Shame it was so broke they had to take it out of matchmaking.
>
> Mini flares aka flashbangs would be fun.
>
> I just hope they get rid of the hitmarkers. Grenades were so weak in Halo 5 because of the thrust, without thrust they could be seriously strong giving you that hitmarker. They’re like personal UAVs.
>
> Think the idea of having two grenade pick ups only is smart if they are that powerful and means we can have a bunch of different options. Will never beat the the plasma ones though!

Hope to see some more H3 equipment for infinite. Grenade hit markers shouldn’t be there i agree. I hope we get an improved HUD and can cycle between Grenades more easily in the next flight.

An equipment that act as smoke screen, and I would like to see trip mine makes a return with upgrade function to stick to vehicle or walls.