Halo: Glasslands

Who else has a feeling Glasslands will continue the story of “The Return” but the Elite will come across an ODST counterpart who is also exploring the ruins of defeated planets?

Would you expect them to work together, or be at each others’ throats?

I don’t think so. I think this new trilogy is going to tie in with Halo 4. They said it’s going to take place in the wake of the final events of Halo 3, right?

Didn’t I read somewhere that Glasslands continues the story from Ghosts of Onyx?

Eh, the cover is quite confusing.

Are the ODST and Elite teaming together or conflicting with each other “as they should”? Being all friendly with the aliens who killed billions of your own kind and glassed your planets is severely out of character.

you should post topics like this in the fiction section

<4

Another Trilogy? Really?

I hope they don’t bite off more than they can chew, what with Halo Cryptum’s trilogy still needing to continue, and the Halo 4 trilogy. That’s alot of different series’ to follow true on.

> Another Trilogy? Really?
>
> I hope they don’t bite off more than they can chew, what with Halo Cryptum’s trilogy still needing to continue, and the Halo 4 trilogy. That’s alot of different series’ to follow true on.

when you have a fictional universe the sizes of halo’s. having multiple story arcs running at one time can be confussing, or epic. look at stargate. they have universe, atlantis and SG1 series each in the same universe, each with its own uniqueness within that universe. i think halo’s universe is just as, diverse as SGs. and the great thing about books is, they arent going anywhere, just like DVD box sets, you can watch the whole SG1 story and never need to watch atlantis/universe till you have finished, or you can watch series one of SG1, then series one of SGU, before going back to SG1 with series two. the same can be done with the books, you can get the side stories contact harvest, cole protocol, ghosts of onyx. then read the MC series the fall of reach, the flood, the first strike. then get the forrunner book cryptum and the others when they come out, then get this grasslands series.

and with different writters focusing on different parts of the universe, each story gets all the attention it needs and nothing is ‘sub-standard’.

dont worry.