Halo General Flighting Question

Hi all, this may be redundant but I’ve been trying to find where I could find the answer to this question. If it’s addressed could someone please direct me to the article/post for this? Thanks!

I wanted to know if you are invited to MCC flights and participate in them, if it will increase the chances/likelihood that you will be invited for future flights - most questionably the next halo infinite flight.

All feedback is welcomed!

Thanks again Spartans.

It depends. When the infinite flight was released 343 mentioned that one of the criteria they used to send invites was tenure within the insider program. For other MCC flights 343 has used no criteria and invited everyone who was an insider at the time. Participating in MCC flights definitely don’t hurt your chances of getting invited to an Infinite flight.

At this point it feels like there won’t be another infinite flight until after it releases.

it’ll most likely help with your chances, but I’m not sure if it will or it won’t

Tenure only comes into play after all other criteria (availability and hardware specs/requirements).
So you’d have a slightly better chance of getting in an Infinite flight if you’ve been in the program for some time and participated in some other flights.

To be honest I have no idea I’ve played in a few actually I look for bugs in the game and leave feedback much as I can and I got my test flight for infinite and so about my dad he’s been invited to Season 8, 7, 6 and 5 he didn’t play in none of them and he got his invite to test infinite… I believe it’s more like Pick him, not him, pick him, pick him, no don’t pick him, skip him, oh get that guy and yea send him a invite….

For the next Halo Infinite flight, they have confirmed so long as you have a fully completed insider profile before 9/13 you will receive an invite.

> 2717573882290912;6:
> For the next Halo Infinite flight, they have confirmed so long as you have a fully completed insider profile before 9/13 you will receive an invite.

I’d still like confirmation. Their post says “Eligible to participate”, which I read as “Eligible to be selected” to participate. Supposed to be a rather large Flight, but I still think there will be some selection.

I hope I’m wrong. I want everyone to get a taste.

> 2533274854285323;7:
> > 2717573882290912;6:
> > For the next Halo Infinite flight, they have confirmed so long as you have a fully completed insider profile before 9/13 you will receive an invite.
>
> I’d still like confirmation. Their post says “Eligible to participate”, which I read as “Eligible to be selected” to participate. Supposed to be a rather large Flight, but I still think there will be some selection.
>
> I hope I’m wrong. I want everyone to get a taste.

Good point, hopefully they will clarify later.

> 2717573882290912;8:
> > 2533274854285323;7:
> > > 2717573882290912;6:
> > > For the next Halo Infinite flight, they have confirmed so long as you have a fully completed insider profile before 9/13 you will receive an invite.
> >
> > I’d still like confirmation. Their post says “Eligible to participate”, which I read as “Eligible to be selected” to participate. Supposed to be a rather large Flight, but I still think there will be some selection.
> >
> > I hope I’m wrong. I want everyone to get a taste.
>
> Good point, hopefully they will clarify later.

Saw this on Twitter:

EDIT EDIT**Brian Jarrard @ske7ch Definitely! Much bigger target this time, I’m hoping every eligible Insider gets invited (if millions more suddenly sing up maaaaybe not, but that’s a good problem to have)seems like they want to get ALL insiders in, but there is a cap.

Not the case for me, I’ve been playing for over a month, received the invitation for MCC Season 8 but never received the invite for Infinite.
I was told the same, to wait and that I will receive it by the 13th, but no invite arrived. I guess I’ll have to wait until launch.

> 2535470270383367;10:
> …never received the invite for Infinite.
> I was told the same, to wait and that I will receive it by the 13th, but no invite arrived. I guess I’ll have to wait until launch.

Not sure where you heard that invites were being sent out by the 13th, that’s not the case. The 13th was the date you needed to be signed up and fully registered/opted in. No emails or notifications for the second flight have gone out yet and won’t until closer to the 24th o this month - when the flight kicks off

> 2533274813317074;11:
> > 2535470270383367;10:
> > …never received the invite for Infinite.
> > I was told the same, to wait and that I will receive it by the 13th, but no invite arrived. I guess I’ll have to wait until launch.
>
> Not sure where you heard that invites were being sent out by the 13th, that’s not the case. The 13th was the date you needed to be signed up and fully registered/opted in. No emails or notifications for the second flight have gone out yet and won’t until closer to the 24th o this month - when the flight kicks off

I heard that on a Facebook group, and misunderstood what I read about the flight on the website too.
Thanks for reply fellow Spartan!