Halo GC Leaderboard Boosters (Caught) ....

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hello My name is AEN …SO i Know that i am not supposed to single out people but when the guy who allways called me the N word bac in reach Rumble pit every game we played . this guy who called me that currently at 3rd his name is “[CLASSIFIED]” .he was helped by " [CLASSIFIED] " because as SOON As [CLASSIFIED] Got top ten , [CLASSIFIED] Lost 1 Game to allow [CLASSIFIED] a top 5 spot . They are Unlegit and It cost a top Pro named “Hienz” top 4

Now Please look at my GC game history it says i have 4 or 5 DNF when I NEVER EVEN QUIT ONCE! I rember playing [CLASSIFIED] and the Whole Damn lobby quit and it said i won with but i got a 0… This was i Damn Conspiracy by A Group Of Racist Players who Undermind the legitimacy of the tournament .

plus the Booting out of the lobby may have been a DDOS Packet floodin BS

so i will not play anymore on ANDYEATS NOOBS because i know i was "am’ targeted because These Boosters thinks im African American by the way i speak and since my avatr on Xbox is a black man Throwing $100 I will Try again As my H3 name YoungDrew FU… And will Open up a can of Whup -Yoink- On these Racist Shady Cheats

My Last thing i have to say is GO HOAXER!!! Don’t Let them Keep A BLACK MAN Down

I played against you today! Pretty sure you beat me on Solace by like 10 kills and I still came in 2nd haha

On topic, hopefully 343i and -Yoink!- catch these kinds of people. Cheaters will inevitably arise in an ONLINE tournament which is sad, but unescapeable. I just hope they are keeping a close watch on cheaters/boosters. I think the entire idea of an online qualifier is flawed because of the great possibility for boosting, network manipulation, etc, but it’s still an easy and fun way to allow almost anyone to participate and I applaud 343i on that.

Although it’s not a highly “fair” or competitive tourney, I am still playing to see what average score I can achieve while disregarding the actual leader board. Some hardcore players are whining a little too much…I’m a competitive Halo player, don’t get me wrong, but we have AGL for that and hopefully MLG in the future.

In conclusion, I totally agree with you, OP, and I hope they can catch those folks, I’m just saying this shouldn’t surprise anyone.

I can’t tell if this is a rant about cheaters or if you’re a Nigerian prince trying to scam me out of money.

So… Cursing someone out over xbox live = cheating now? When did this happen?

On second glance, your entire first paragraph is speculation with no evidence or reasoning to back up your claim.

And upon further investigation of your game history, you do not have 5 dnf’s. you have 1. and no reason to suspect it was a ddos attack. On top of that you game history also shows that you have never played ANdrew Kleln in the global championship playlist.

You are lying. Plain and simple. Pathetic.

> On second glance, your entire first paragraph is speculation with no evidence or reasoning to back up your claim.
>
> And upon further investigation of your game history, you do not have 5 dnf’s. you have 1. and no reason to suspect it was a ddos attack. On top of that you game history also shows that you have never played ANdrew Kleln in the global championship playlist.
>
> You are lying. Plain and simple. Pathetic.

It’s hard to tell, but I think he was talking about playing him in Rumble Pit, not Global Championship.

> > On second glance, your entire first paragraph is speculation with no evidence or reasoning to back up your claim.
> >
> > And upon further investigation of your game history, you do not have 5 dnf’s. you have 1. and no reason to suspect it was a ddos attack. On top of that you game history also shows that you have never played ANdrew Kleln in the global championship playlist.
> >
> > You are lying. Plain and simple. Pathetic.
>
> It’s hard to tell, but I think he was talking about playing him in Rumble Pit, not Global Championship.

The only part he refers to rumble pit in any way is when he references his games with sshimpy. When he talks about ANdrew Kleln he is referring to the tournament.

PM the MODS On waypoint. They can help. And Don’t let them get to you. They can’t hold us down! Just ignore it if you can. I know it’s hard, I get it at times too. And this is important. I know 1 for the true skill of the many halo players out there is getting destroyed, and also this is a scam to get money. It’s a huge deal.

One of the games i had played showed Andrew klien Gamertag with the other players in the game (BUT THEY ALL SHOWED THEY LEFT .The Reason the DNF’s it didnt show up on the game history .because it Blacked screened and then Backed me out of the game into the war games menu… dude i dont care about winning the Tourny i just wish the People who win Really DESERVE it. Nuff said.

My DDos’ game im assuming was the Haven one when i had 13 kills like Come on…

> PM the MODS On waypoint. They can help. And Don’t let them get to you. They can’t hold us down! Just ignore it if you can. I know it’s hard, I get it at times too. And this is important. I know 1 for the true skill of the many halo players out there is getting destroyed, and also this is a scam to get money. It’s a huge deal.

Moderators can’t do anything, they don’t work for 343i.

Cheaters will be found before the tournament ends and removed from the leaderboards entirely.