Halo Gamerscore

I randomly noticed that my Halo gamerscore on my profile is “1337”. I really don’t want this to change…do MCC achievements contribute to this value? Is there a way to somehow disable achievements?

No way to disable achievements your only option is to stop playing halo/getting achievements on the qlimm account.

I’m presuming you don’t play much of campaign then?

> 2533274858744114;3:
> I’m presuming you don’t play much of campaign then?

Roger that. Just stopped at like 11 or 12/15 for H2A legendary and stumbled on this mythical number.

> 2535431933064458;4:
> > 2533274858744114;3:
> > I’m presuming you don’t play much of campaign then?
>
> Roger that. Just stopped at like 11 or 12/15 for H2A legendary and stumbled on this mythical number.

If you’re wanting to keep the 1337 gamerscore, I would suggest playing on another account if in danger of getting an achievement again

Yeah the only way to disable achievements is to not get them. Also I’m fairly sure that MCC contributes to Halo gamerscore. It is a Halo game after all.

yeah all but most Halo games contribute to your score on here.

1337 is a cool number lol but yeah you basically have to stop playing if you don’t want it to move

> 2535431933064458;1:
> I randomly noticed that my Halo gamerscore on my profile is “1337”. I really don’t want this to change…do MCC achievements contribute to this value? Is there a way to somehow disable achievements?

The only games that do not count towards your Halo Gamerscore is Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, iOS spartan strike and assault, steam spartan strike and assault, and Halo 2 Vista.

If you’re interested in keeping that off number where it has the 7 at the end, then don’t stress as only the legacy 360 Halo games have “odd gamerscore” the newer games are all multiples of 5 and 10. Unless you absolutely want to keep that 1337, then as everyone has said you’ll need to play on another account lol.

Hope that helps you out a bit :).

Why not go for 11,117?

> 2535445608274502;9:
> > 2535431933064458;1:
> > I randomly noticed that my Halo gamerscore on my profile is “1337”. I really don’t want this to change…do MCC achievements contribute to this value? Is there a way to somehow disable achievements?
>
> The only games that do not count towards your Halo Gamerscore is Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, iOS spartan strike and assault, steam spartan strike and assault, and Halo 2 Vista.
>
> If you’re interested in keeping that off number where it has the 7 at the end, then don’t stress as only the legacy 360 Halo games have “odd gamerscore” the newer games are all multiples of 5 and 10. Unless you absolutely want to keep that 1337, then as everyone has said you’ll need to play on another account lol.
>
> Hope that helps you out a bit :).

Where do you see that it doesn’t count those? I’ve been trying to find that written somewhere.