Halo: FUD Part III Predictions & Discussion

What do you think is gonna happen in part III of FUD?

why do you think Lasky passed out (or does someone technically know)?

Do you think we’ll see the chief, fred and kelly? or the covies? the preview showed an elite, but then again, the preview after episode 1 showed when the covies attack and we didnt see any parts of those scenes in this episode!

Discuss

If you see the machinima version there is a sneak peek.

Covenant will attack the base, and master chief will “save” lasky and go in the warthog to escape.

That’s what i am expecting.

> If you see the machinima version there is a sneak peek.
>
> Covenant will attack the base, and master chief will “save” lasky and go in the warthog to escape.
>
> That’s what i am expecting.

thats what im hoping for too! i wanna see chief, kelly, fred and the covies. and i watched the machinima version. i mentioned the preview they show.

the chief better be showing up half way through the series

> > If you see the machinima version there is a sneak peek.
> >
> > Covenant will attack the base, and master chief will “save” lasky and go in the warthog to escape.
> >
> > That’s what i am expecting.
>
> thats what im hoping for too! i wanna see chief, kelly, fred and the covies. and i watched the machinima version. i mentioned the preview they show.
>
> the chief better be showing up half way through the series

Yep, master chief looks pretty good with his Mk. IV. I dunno about kelly and fred. They probably won’t appear, i hope they do.

> If you see the machinima version there is a sneak peek.
>
> Covenant will attack the base, and master chief will “save” lasky and go in the warthog to escape.
>
> That’s what i am expecting.

> > > If you see the machinima version there is a sneak peek.
> > >
> > > Covenant will attack the base, and master chief will “save” lasky and go in the warthog to escape.
> > >
> > > That’s what i am expecting.
> >
> > thats what im hoping for too! i wanna see chief, kelly, fred and the covies. and i watched the machinima version. i mentioned the preview they show.
> >
> > the chief better be showing up half way through the series
>
> Yep, master chief looks pretty good with his Mk. IV. I dunno about kelly and fred. They probably won’t appear, i hope they do.

they are, havent you seen the pics of them in their armour? its off set but the description even said fred and kelly. you could probably google it, because im too lazy to get the link