Halo friends needed

Come play with me i have no one to play with. I mainly play social playlists but i used to play competitive so i can play ranked and usually place at least diamond when i used to play with friends. I also like to forge ive always wanted to forge an actual good 4v4 map or something but im not the best at forge but if you wanna play Halo 5 message me one xbox GT: NDG Litt1es the only thing i ask is that you have a mic and arent annoying XD

eTs Wild

Kyles Karma

Hey NDG Litt1es why not join a clan and always have people to play with ? Tactical Gaming is currently recruiting anyone in that plays HALO 5 ! In Tactical Gaming we have over 2800 members across our gaming community. Currently we have over 60 members in our HALO division and are looking for many more ! We always play the objective and work as a team to win. We also have our own web team that works on coding and graphics for the site as well as our own news team that creates articles for the site about the gaming world and news inside of TG. If you are interested in joining just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left hand corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you in TG :slight_smile:

Daycoo