Halo forum won the game for me

Just wanted to say thanks. I played assault today on dispatch and the other team glitches into the wall in the armory. Since I look at the forums occasionally I quickly grabbed my trusty hammer and needless to say the glitcher was surprised. Unfortunate that I had to use a req for that purpose but winning the game because of that one play felt nice.

Thanks again!

> 2767837271001393;1:
> Just wanted to say thanks. I played assault today on dispatch and the other team glitches into the wall in the armory. Since I look at the forums occasionally I quickly grabbed my trusty hammer and needless to say the glitcher was surprised. Unfortunate that I had to use a req for that purpose but winning the game because of that one play felt nice.
>
> Thanks again!

They didn’t fix the glitch yet??

> 2533274970658419;2:
> > 2767837271001393;1:
> > Just wanted to say thanks. I played assault today on dispatch and the other team glitches into the wall in the armory. Since I look at the forums occasionally I quickly grabbed my trusty hammer and needless to say the glitcher was surprised. Unfortunate that I had to use a req for that purpose but winning the game because of that one play felt nice.
> >
> > Thanks again!
>
>
> They didn’t fix the glitch yet??

They can’t.

I used the hammer yesterday for that purpose too! felt great

> 2535460843083983;3:
> > 2533274970658419;2:
> > > 2767837271001393;1:
> > > Just wanted to say thanks. I played assault today on dispatch and the other team glitches into the wall in the armory. Since I look at the forums occasionally I quickly grabbed my trusty hammer and needless to say the glitcher was surprised. Unfortunate that I had to use a req for that purpose but winning the game because of that one play felt nice.
> > >
> > > Thanks again!
> >
> >
> > They didn’t fix the glitch yet??
>
>
> They can’t.

Why not?

> 2533274970658419;5:
> > 2535460843083983;3:
> > > 2533274970658419;2:
> > > > 2767837271001393;1:
> > > > Just wanted to say thanks. I played assault today on dispatch and the other team glitches into the wall in the armory. Since I look at the forums occasionally I quickly grabbed my trusty hammer and needless to say the glitcher was surprised. Unfortunate that I had to use a req for that purpose but winning the game because of that one play felt nice.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks again!
> > >
> > >
> > > They didn’t fix the glitch yet??
> >
> >
> > They can’t.
>
>
> Why not?

Well, they can’t fix the glitch itself without an overhaul of Halo 5’s collision detection, but they may be able to reduce the area considered to be inside the armory and circumvent the problem that way. Or maybe it’s not possible. Who knows?

The forum can be a cesspool of information. That glitch thread was great. It would be nice to get a separate forum for known glitches/exploits. Or just have a sticky hyperthread.