Halo Flighting communication via mail

Hi team,

While signing up for the Halo Insider program, after confirmation I was notified with the following message - “If selected, you will receive an email including all
necessary instructions on how to obtain the game build and when/where/how to participate online during designated play sessions.” (For your reference, shared link of the document containing the mail - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PN71Qg1ATvyw4SwJBcYhCY_uWg0GeUN6).

Whenever any party refers to a communication sent via “email”, it is a common understanding that the reference here is to the verified email address, which in my case is my Gmail ID, unless stated otherwise. But, I did not receive the Halo 2 and Halo 2 Anniversary flight launch invitation in my verified Gmail account, which I check regularly.

I was really looking forward for the same and it was very disappointing to discover the notification at my Halo Waypoint account, today, when the testing has already closed.

Kindly, make sure that the process is communicated clearly and well in advance so that the enthusiastic gamers like us do not miss out on the same.

Hoping to hear from you soon! Cheers!!

Mrinal,
<mark>email removed by moderator - please don’t post personal information</mark>
GamerTag - Lucifer1295

Hey OP, it was announced last month that communication around flighting was going to change - this was based off of user feedback. In an effort to reduce issues with emails going missing / not being received (which can be down to individual ISPs not relaying them correctly), a new system was developed where flighting updates and access is now distributed via Halo Waypoint. You can read more about that here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-march-2020

Also, I’ve removed your email address as it’s not wise to post personal information like that.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey OP, it was announced last month that communication around flighting was going to change - this was based off of user feedback. In an effort to reduce issues with emails going missing / not being received (which can be down to individual ISPs not relaying them correctly), a new system was developed where flighting updates and access is now distributed via Halo Waypoint. You can read more about that here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-march-2020
>
> Also, I’ve removed your email address as it’s not wise to post personal information like that.

Thanks for the update stckrboy. And will keep in mind not to post personal information.

Hey so I was signed up for this flight that happened about a month ago, and didn’t get accepted but everyone else did ? And all my stuff is up to date someone help me plz

> 2533274998152902;4:
> Hey so I was signed up for this flight that happened about a month ago, and didn’t get accepted but everyone else did ? And all my stuff is up to date someone help me plz

Please don’t revive old topics thanks
Invites are rolling out over the next 24 hours, so don’t worry if you don’t have one yet. Try checking later on today, checking junk mail, promotions tabs in gmail, additional email accounts in case you opted in on a different account.