Halo Flight

Who’s as ready for this flight as I am?

As each day goes by I’m looking forward to it more.

Checking my email and waypoint daily

Just a crumb of Infinite pls

It would be cool just to see some developers play as a little Easter Egg… Like only playing with a single weapon or something for like 10 minutes just to get a sneak peak!

I can’t wait to get a taste of the game for myself.

Been waiting for the 12v12 big team battles hope the flight might try to test that out. We have all been waiting years for an even bigger btb lobby to be added.

12v12 would be amazing! I can’t wait for the new vehicles as well!

> 2535421309082074;5:
> It would be cool just to see some developers play as a little Easter Egg… Like only playing with a single weapon or something for like 10 minutes just to get a sneak peak!

They are planning a Livestream of the flight build prior to them starting it, so we’ll get to see some gameplay and customizations for sure.

From what Ive read the first few flights are going to be teams vs AI to help calibrate that function of the game. Once those are out of the way they will open up the multiplayer. Not sure if it will be the 4v4 or have the 12v12, either way I’m looking forward to some hands on action.

I check this site and my email every day hoping today is the day lol.

Though Waypoint is my homepage and I’m here every day, I haven’t logged into Waypoint this eagerly in a long time haha. Though it’s funny, every morning I am met with a little disappointment at no alerts, but then I remember that I am on EST and it’s still about 5:00 AM for 343i lol.

> 2533274815711361;12:
> Though Waypoint is my homepage and I’m here every day, I haven’t logged into Waypoint this eagerly in a long time haha. Though it’s funny, every morning I am met with a little disappointment at no alerts, but then I remember that I am on EST and it’s still about 5:00 AM for 343i lol.

Yeah lmao

This feeling and excitement is why I can never leave Halo behind. A crumb of Infinite would be amazing. Plus to stream and tease my friends would be great.

> 2533274821371364;14:
> This feeling and excitement is why I can never leave Halo behind. A crumb of Infinite would be amazing. Plus to stream and tease my friends would be great.

I plan on recording videos

Has anyone got their emails? I’m trying to figure whether I’m still waiting or if I’m out.

> 2535415494870825;16:
> Has anyone got their emails? I’m trying to figure whether I’m still waiting or if I’m out.

I don’t think anyone has gotten their emails yet. We would probably know on Thursday or Friday