Halo first strike make a game about it when you have time thanks.

I know this is a great idea but you guys already have your hands full on halo 4 and halo ani It would possibly explain better how master chief got back to earth and how sgt johnson as well I know all they have to do is read a book i read them all. But the average halo player likes to play the game not read it.

No.

Look what Bungie did with Reach. Do you honestly think a game about First Strike could be much better?

> No.
>
> Look what Bungie did with Reach. Do you honestly think a game about First Strike could be much better?

Yes. First of all the book first strike was better then the fall of reach book. The conversion to halo reach book to halo reach on Xbox was so misguiding and had nothing to do with the fall of reach and the spartan’s Bungie randomly made up spartan’s and added a squad. I am sure 343 would not make this mistake in first strike wouldn’t you love to take over a covenant flag ship and fight off aliens and return to reach and meet up with the real spartan’s that the fall of reach was actually about and save the select spartan’s and dr halsy from destruction since the covenant actually did not glass all of reach and left a small area to recover forerunner technology And return to earth and why spartan’s were not with him during halo 2 events?

Yeah, Bungie didn’t follow the book, but that’s besides the point.

Books are much better at telling a story than games are. If we were to ever get a game of First Strike, it wouldn’t hardly resemble anything that you want - or live up to expectations.

Think of Harry Potter. Books are pretty good, games are just terrible.

No. First Strike is a book, and its story is best presented as a book.

> Yeah, Bungie didn’t follow the book, but that’s besides the point.
>
> Books are much better at telling a story than games are. If we were to ever get a game of First Strike, it wouldn’t hardly resemble anything that you want - or live up to expectations.
>
> Think of Harry Potter. Books are pretty good, games are just terrible.

I would like to disagree on your point about books being able to tell better stories than games. Since both mediums have very different toolboxes with which to present a story, neither could really claim to be “better” at it.

> > Yeah, Bungie didn’t follow the book, but that’s besides the point.
> >
> > Books are much better at telling a story than games are. If we were to ever get a game of First Strike, it wouldn’t hardly resemble anything that you want - or live up to expectations.
> >
> > Think of Harry Potter. Books are pretty good, games are just terrible.
>
> I would like to disagree on your point about books being able to tell better stories than games. Since both mediums have very different toolboxes with which to present a story, neither could really claim to be “better” at it.

I didn’t mean it like that. I was trying to imply that stories which are meant for books are better in books. If they were put into a game, a lot of details would have to be missed or left out.

That 2 page scene were x was fighting y might be cool in the book, but might only take 2 seconds to do in-game.

> > > Yeah, Bungie didn’t follow the book, but that’s besides the point.
> > >
> > > Books are much better at telling a story than games are. If we were to ever get a game of First Strike, it wouldn’t hardly resemble anything that you want - or live up to expectations.
> > >
> > > Think of Harry Potter. Books are pretty good, games are just terrible.
> >
> > I would like to disagree on your point about books being able to tell better stories than games. Since both mediums have very different toolboxes with which to present a story, neither could really claim to be “better” at it.
>
> I didn’t mean it like that. I was trying to imply that stories which are meant for books are better in books. If they were put into a game, a lot of details would have to be missed or left out.
>
> That 2 page scene were x was fighting y might be cool in the book, but might only take 2 seconds to do in-game.

Well, in that case, I would agree with you. Sorry, guess I misinterpreted your post.