Halo Fest

So we’ll get more information on Halo 4 and Halo: Anniversary. They’re hiding something special from us on Tuesday and Friday (they didn’t tell us which videos would be released that day, must be something special) so do you guys think we’ll be getting a new Halo 4 Trailer Friday or Saturday (I forget which day the Halo 4 panel is)?

> So we’ll get more information on Halo 4 and Halo: Anniversary. They’re hiding something special from us on Tuesday and Friday (they didn’t tell us which videos would be released that day, must be something special) so do you guys think we’ll be getting a new Halo 4 Trailer Friday or Saturday (I forget which day the Halo 4 panel is)?

CE pistol remade in reach i hope.

> > So we’ll get more information on Halo 4 and Halo: Anniversary. They’re hiding something special from us on Tuesday and Friday (they didn’t tell us which videos would be released that day, must be something special) so do you guys think we’ll be getting a new Halo 4 Trailer Friday or Saturday (I forget which day the Halo 4 panel is)?
>
> CE pistol remade in reach i hope.

They aren’t going to do that with Halo: CE.