Halo Fest Question?

Hello there everyone. I am exited beyond belief for Halo fest, but unfortunently I can’t go due to the fact that I live over seas. I have been keeping up to date with the Halo fest information on the bulletions and I am very extatic about all the information that is comming out. With that being said will there be a way that I can keep up on the Halo pannels such as video, or even by someone bloging them. I am really upset that I cant make it there, seeing as how this is the biggest event in Halo history, but I am going to try to do the next best thing :). Thanks for your time guys.

Well, if you want I can like set you up with my labtop web cam or something and just carry the labtop around with me if you want. If you get a skype I can do it live.

EDIT: Mind you that I only might go to HF, but it’s likely.

There will be plenty of streams and post-event recorded footage. No worries, you’ll be able to get all the information eventually.

Wow thanks for the offer man, I will have to take you up on it. Let me know when if you are going when ever you do decide. And also thanks I will have to wait for more information to come out.

> Well, if you want I can like set you up with my labtop web cam or something and just carry the labtop around with me if you want. If you get a skype I can do it live.
>
> EDIT: Mind you that I only might go to HF, but it’s likely.

“iz gonna watch it on the telly”

I was not aware you could watch it on the T.V., but hopefully I will be able to view it live via skype :slight_smile:

> “iz gonna watch it on the telly”