Halo Fest Meet-ups at the Waypoint Community Lounge!

If you read today’s Bulletin, you may have noticed a mention of the Waypoint Community Lounge. If you’re planning a meet-up, this would be the perfect gathering spot. I’ll be there the bulk of the weekend, and I’d be happy to assist if needed. I know GrifballHub will be at PAX, along with our forums, Spirits of Fire, neoGAF, hbo, and more groups than I can even begin to list. All communities are welcome, so feel free to use this thread to help organize your festivities.

PS: I don’t bite. Plus, Frankie said I had to be nice in person. So you have nothing to worry about! :insert smile here:

This was an excellent idea, kudos to the Waypoint folks for doing this.

I wish I could go D:

> I wish I could go D:

Same.

Why do I have to live in Georgia!

Across the country :’(

I want to go so bad.

> I wish I could go D:

Rukari will be there. No, not Lucario. That’s a Pokémon.

I live in Indiana and am in Cali right now. 3 day drive. And plus school (Bleh!)

Wait a second, if I COULD go I would ditch school. Lol, I’ve skipped school for ODST and Reach.

But nonetheless, all who can’t go like myself, would love to go.

I want to go to HaloFest. :’(

will there be one every year?

Man, i really wish i could amke it too, i actually could make it, just a few flaws stopping me…

1. I start school the beggining of the same week as Halo fest/PAX. So i will unfortunatly be at school while the Halo Fest is going on Friday…

2. To add to that, i have Football practice Friday, so that adds an extra 1 1/2 hours til i get home to watch the recorded Halo fest panels by IGN.

3. I didnt know gardening tool much the tickets were to PAX due to the tickets being sold out quickly, so $? and sold out tickets.

4. Traveling isnt a problem for me, even though im in Texas, even though for like me and one other perosn in my family, it would be like a littl eover $1000 just for darn plane tickets, and coming back as well, not to meantion hotels, meals, transport, etc…

So thats what will be going through my head during Halo Fest, taking a test Friday while saying FML!!

even though there is saturday and sunday too lol

I’ll be there.

Waypoint, Grifballhhub, bnet.

Is this something like the Tattooine cantina? There can be a grunt band!

> Is this something like the Tattooine cantina? There can be a grunt band!

lolol amen to that, have a grunt band, mean gangster brutes in the corner of the cantina smoking plasma lol

> > Is this something like the Tattooine cantina? There can be a grunt band!
>
> lolol amen to that, have a grunt band, mean gangster brutes in the corner of the cantina smoking plasma lol

Master Chief comes up in the bar, slashes half of the shipmaster’s jaw off with an energy sword. Then Sargent Johnson meets with the prophet of regret, shoots him under the table, then tosses a coin to the bartender and apologizes for the mess.

Every German guy, who goes to PAX. Meeting is on Friday 9:30am!

If you guys post here times, I will appear. Just sayin’. Except, you will meet eachother during a panel. …

> > I wish I could go D:
>
> Same.
>
> Why do I have to live in Georgia!
>
> Across the country :’(
>
> I want to go so bad.

Why do I have to live in Canada? I never get to go to these Halo things… </3

Santa I’ve asked for wings way to many Christmas’s ago… have I been a bad boy?

> > Is this something like the Tattooine cantina? There can be a grunt band!
>
> lolol amen to that, have a grunt band, mean gangster brutes in the corner of the cantina smoking plasma lol

Just so you know, I only play kazoo. I play it very well, but some people tell me it’s not a “real” instrument.

I can’t wait to meet some new and old communities! Moar friends plz. kthnxbai. :slight_smile:

> PS: I don’t bite

But you do stick :wink:

> Is this something like the Tattooine cantina? There can be a grunt band!

Oh please have it non-stop Covenant Dance.

… now if only I had a pass.