Halo Fest: Halo 4 Panel

What do you think they will talk about or even show at the halo 4 panel at halo fest. On 26th-28th August 2011 :slight_smile:

I have no idea but im really excited! I want to know what direction it is going to take with the new foes, remaining Spartan’s, marines and Elites and new ally’s too. I want to know everything but I also want the hunger I have felt when I have seen teasers and trailers but im sure 343 will always leave us wanting more! :smiley:

Halo 4 trailer!

Crosses fingers

The new trilogy is going to be based on the “real meaning” of halo. it is going to be about forerunners, humanity as a whole, and the other higher tier races.

Frankie already said no purple.

> The new trilogy is going to be based on the “real meaning” of halo. it is going to be about forerunners, humanity as a whole, and the other higher tier races.
>
> Frankie already said no purple.

Link?

> Already did, seriously this place is starting to become the new b.net, so offensive.

The Admins/Mods can’t be everywhere all the time if you find something offensive report by clicking the little triangle in the top right of any post. Also report and don’t post a reply. Don’t feed the trolls. Forum Rules ATTENTION. This post is not in response to any thing in this thread other than what I quoted. I am not calling anything trolling/flaming here.

> > Already did, seriously this place is starting to become the new b.net, so offensive.
>
> The Admins/Mods can’t be everywhere all the time if you find something offensive report by clicking the little triangle in the top right of any post. Also report and don’t post a reply. Don’t feed the trolls. Forum Rules ATTENTION. This post is not in response to any thing in this thread other than what I quoted. I am not calling anything trolling/flaming here.

Good to know, thx

> Good to know, thx

Sure, not a problem.

> Keep it friendly guys :wink:

^This. :slight_smile:

As for the topic at hand, do we know there will for sure be a Halo 4 panel? I could have easily missed it being mentioned somewhere, I just thought I’d make sure.

> > Keep it friendly guys :wink:
>
> ^This. :slight_smile:
>
> As for the topic at hand, do we know there will for sure be a Halo 4 panel? I could have easily missed it being mentioned somewhere, I just thought I’d make sure.

Im pretty sure i heard that there will be a Halo 4 panel, no?

I believe it’s mentioned if you click on Halo Fest up at the top of your screen.

No need, i just checked. Yes, there will be a Halo 4 panel.

Yes there is a halo 4 panel but i have forgot where i saw it. I think i clicked halo fest at the top of the page.

Yep! Looks like we’ll be having one. I can’t wait for HaloFest! I hope we get a full trailer at HaloFest–that would be amazing.

We should get an actual trailer, i am trying to predict if the game will tie in with onyx or not. I am disliking the idea since we have predicted that years ago.

I hope, since I can’t be there that everything will be filmed and be on waypoint.

> Yep! Looks like we’ll be having one. I can’t wait for HaloFest! I hope we get a full trailer at HaloFest–that would be amazing.

im actually tempeted not to watch it so I get a full sense of shock playing halo 4 the first time

> > Yep! Looks like we’ll be having one. I can’t wait for HaloFest! I hope we get a full trailer at HaloFest–that would be amazing.
>
> im actually tempeted not to watch it so I get a full sense of shock playing halo 4 the first time

Good luck with that. My head would explode. I would not be able to do it.

> > > Yep! Looks like we’ll be having one. I can’t wait for HaloFest! I hope we get a full trailer at HaloFest–that would be amazing.
> >
> > im actually tempeted not to watch it so I get a full sense of shock playing halo 4 the first time
>
> Good luck with that. My head would explode. I would not be able to do it.

WATCH IT! you know you wanna! lol

Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 WHOO!