Halo evolved.

So I played Halo 3 yesterday to better my number rank cause I was bored with playing halo 4 over and over.

I noticed that putting run in halo was the best thing ever.

I tried to chase someone in halo 3 and literally spent 4 minutes trying to get the idiot. With run, this changes that and makes it happen faster than ever.

If anything run is the only and only thing we needed to make the game fast paced.
All these jet pack and shield dudes are just annoying and obnoxious.

Also these ordinance drops are supposed to be random right?

Tell me why I NEVER get an incineration cannon and I play at least 40 games of slayer a day, and some idiot gets TWO incineration cannons in the same game on Haven?

That was complete BS.

Anyway yeah, sick of the outrageous amount of scattershots/shot guns/ bolt shot camping in these playlists.

Can I get MLG already???

I agree with you about the ordnance drops, they are just a little to random for my liking, especially when I continuously get Needler/Grenades/Speed Boost. Very irritating when other players have Shotguns/Rockets/etc.

I believe good ordinance drops should be ONLY good when you have like a 10 kill spree or something.

If it was done right…
5 kills=needler, ammo, primary/sidearm weapons, shotguns
10 kills=sniper rifle, beam rifle, rail gun, sticky detonator
15 kills=rockets, incineration cannon, spartan laser, fuel rod, binary rifle

Of course, I personally would rather see the whole system trashed and just have weapons spawn on the map.

> So I played Halo 3 yesterday to better my number rank cause I was bored with playing halo 4 over and over.
>
> I noticed that putting run in halo was the best thing ever.
>
> I tried to chase someone in halo 3 and literally spent 4 minutes trying to get the idiot. With run, this changes that and makes it happen faster than ever.
>
> If anything run is the only and only thing we needed to make the game fast paced.
> All these jet pack and shield dudes are just annoying and obnoxious.
>
>
> Also these ordinance drops are supposed to be random right?
>
> Tell me why I NEVER get an incineration cannon and I play at least 40 games of slayer a day, and some idiot gets TWO incineration cannons in the same game on Haven?
>
> That was complete BS.
>
>
> Anyway yeah, sick of the outrageous amount of scattershots/shot guns/ bolt shot camping in these playlists.
>
> Can I get MLG already???

Haven has the incineration cannon as a random drop and spawns below at the start. I do not believe it is given as Ordnance on that level. Only on a few big team maps have I seen it as personal ordnance. The team you played secured the cannon map spawn twice. Best to be on the lookout for it when it spawns…