Halo & ESPN

How cool is it that ESPN is covering esports now? Halo will be in the X Games later this month. Halo World Championship Tour is coming to X Games

I think this is great for the game. Do you think more will come play and try to compete or do you think this is going to narrow the population?

> 2535457602766763;1:
> Do you think more will come play and try to compete or do you think this is going to narrow the population?

As long as there is money to be won players will come.

Very awesome to see this happening. I’m really enjoying HCS, and the visibility of X Games will be great for the franchise. Curious to see how they broadcast this.

I bet theyll broadcast it on tv :slight_smile:

I hope its john madden

Honestly, not gonna lie, but I can’t stand eSports at all. It honestly still surprises me how it’s a legit thing.

> 2533274837720524;5:
> Honestly, not gonna lie, but I can’t stand eSports at all. It honestly still surprises me how it’s a legit thing.

Agree 100%. It is quite sad indeed.

I support the game, but I don’t support esports. People getting paid a LOT of money for playing a video game? We risk our lives everyday to make ends meet and these guys make money from being couch potatoes. Sorry I really don’t mean to offend anyone, but no I’m not excited about this. This is a waste of money. But I guess it’s my money they’re getting because I bought the game…