Halo escalation availability

I live in the U.K and really want to buy the Halo escalation comics. I looked online and the only ones I could find were ones from the US which have high postage prices. Is this comic series available in the U.K right now? Or will it be released in the near future?

> I live in the U.K and really want to buy the Halo escalation comics. I looked online and the only ones I could find were ones from the US which have high postage prices. Is this comic series available in the U.K right now? Or will it be released in the near future?

Well I’m Dutch and I get mine from a store in Texas. A bit high in price but for me worth it

The best thing to do if you want to save money on postage is waiting for the Hardcover edition Volume 1 (probably contains 6 issues No confirmation yet) but that will release in October.

That will probably have better availability as well

I’m in Australia. The nearest comic store is 2 hours away. (no I do not live in the outback)

> I’m in Australia. The nearest comic store is 2 hours away. (no I do not live in the outback)

I live in Australia as well…Not a single sign of any comic book store near me, as far as i am aware. I am looking for Halo novels to purchase though, and i am not willing to pay $30 just for one. rather ridiculous, really.

You might have to get the comics digitally if you want to save on money, but that depends if you are fine with reading on a tablet or computer.

As much as I love saving money there’s nothing like having a physical copy it just feels better to me.

You could have a friend in the USA buy you back-ordered copies and you can reimberse them + shipping cost. It’ll still be cheaper than buying online if you absolutely need a physical copy.

Buy the issues digitally and pick up the hardcover editions as they release. This way you will keep up on the story, but also have a sweet comic in your hands (after awhile)Its what Im doing ^^

I live in the US, and I haven’t seen Escalation #7 yet. And #8 is out now. I even went to a store 1 hour away from where I live that has a lot of cool/rare stuff, and and even they don’t have it.

Usually it takes my store about 3 weeks before the newest Issue comes out. It’s now been a month and a week, and it still isn’t out where I live yet.

Getting really, really annoyed about it. I’ve thought about ordering online, but I’ve never ordered online before, and I’m afraid about the comics coming to my house in bad condition. Guess that’s better than never though.

And the sad thing is, I feared this would happen. I’d get some of the Issues, and when it comes to finishing the collection, my city would stop getting them.

Why not just do what I do? Buy it directly from their site digitally?