Halo emoji app

If you’re reading this, would you ever use an emoji app? I got the idea from Discord and then searched for it in the App Store but there isn’t one so I think it would be awesome to create something like that!

Can you explain what an Emoji app is? Like, enables Halo-related emojis to be used places?

If that’s close to right, I’d definitely be interested in something like that for Discord. I’ve got a few Discord channels that I participate in where Halo is the major focus; it’d be cool to have a ‘:T-Bag’ or ‘:Splatter’ emoji to spice up the conversation. =P

I’m less interested in Halo emoji for other formats, but that’s just me. shrug

> 2533274813500699;2:
> Can you explain what an Emoji app is? Like, enables Halo-related emojis to be used places?
>
> If that’s close to right, I’d definitely be interested in something like that for Discord. I’ve got a few Discord channels that I participate in where Halo is the major focus; it’d be cool to have a ‘:T-Bag’ or ‘:Splatter’ emoji to spice up the conversation. =P
>
> I’m less interested in Halo emoji for other formats, but that’s just me. shrug

My idea for it is basically like the keyboards and added keyboards you can download on your phone. The Discord idea is cool but I’m pretty sure that you have to pay for them.

Thats fair enough you create whatever you want to haha, I can help :slight_smile: