halo emblem

i think it would be awesome if we could make our own emblem on halo 5 mulitplayer not selected ones witch i don’t mind but making your own would be better

First off, welcome to the forums. It’s not alot, but it’s ours.

Second, I have played Call of Duty Black Ops enough to know that this really shouldn’t be included.

It’s a nice idea, and the fact that you describe it as “awesome” makes me think you are exactly the kind of person who would use it as it should be used.

That said, MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY people would not…

Prior to 2010, I never would have guessed Racism and human anatomy was such a popular subject to CoD players…

When you get idiots like me who can exploit a system like making your own emblems, I am most likely going to create an obscene image.

It’s how the human race develops.

> When you get idiots like me who can exploit a system like making your own emblems, I am most likely going to create an obscene image.

This is exactly why I am glad that emblems in Halo have not been fully customizable.

I will disagree, we have seen the COD community and we don’t need that in Halo

It would be a nice feature, if it weren’t for all the idiots who would abuse it.

I feel like it could work if 343 were to have rules as to the content which is not allowed, and give users the option to report a person’s emblem if they find it to be offensive.

I’d personally be happy with just a lot more choice of emblems, and that all sounds like a lot of work for a pretty minor feature anyway.

If you think people are idiots for doing something that the company made available in the first place and knew first hand it’ll be exploited.

Then you’re the biggest idiot around.

I agree with everyone else. If the emblems were fully customizable there would be a lot of vulgar emblems floating around.Though they really need to give a larger variety of emblems/backgrounds to chose from and have more control over those emblems/backgrounds.

Some things I’d like to see is the ability to change the size of the emblem and background as well as being able to do it independently of each other. Also having some ability to move the emblem around the background. Now of course the size should be limited to how big or small it can be but being able to make them a bit larger than normal would allow for them to be a bit more visible.

Another thing I would like is the ability to place the emblem on different areas of our character instead of just the shoulder. There are some shoulder pieces that look really cool but obstruct or distort your emblem. It would be nice to be able to place it on the chest or back so it’s a little more visible.