HALO EDITOR GAME DISC A HALO GAME OF ITS OWN WITH MAP EDITOR IN IT!

HOW ABOUT we just forget FORGE where we have to edit Objects AND JUST throw in a MAP EDITOR for everyone and STILL have a FORGE mode for Curtain allready made maps instead? so that everyone is happy in the end

AND AT THE SAME TIME it is its OWN HALO GAME DISC.

A FULL HALO GAME OF ITS OWN multiplayer with REACH or HALO 4 graphics THATS A MAP EDITOR FOR matchmaking and firefight!

LIKE a Gmod style?

AND its own menu like this for example right below

HALO FORGE GAME

Map Editor
Matchmaking
Firefight
Options
Theater

THEATER- – -(AND KEEP IN MIND thing with all these abilitys i say, LIKE sleep on bed OR get in bathtube. OR Sit on coach CAN allow players to make good Machinimas or there OWN videos with this so they wont be crapy. AND Make Theater mode more movie like BY making camera angles in different times to make movies almost for there file share for others to see. AND make it to where we can LOWER our guns OR A GAME MODE WHERE WE DONT HAVE ANY GUNS AT ALL as we can choose it or not)

MAP EDITOR
(gives you the option to either select map or create NEW one)

AND it gives you ALL OF THE MAPS from HALO 1 to REACH(with Halo 4 or REACH graphics) as a selection

AND it gives you the choice in the map to make it a MATCHMAKING or FIREFIGHT MAP.

AND you can edit with ALL of the object from all the Halo games.
BUT WITH Halo reach or Halo 4 graphics.

Map Editor objects

(KEEP IN MIND as i say all of the following objects. imagine skins of each. like Covenent,Forunner,UNSC, FLOOD, AND citizen skins of objects. AND environmental objects like doors shaped out from trees or dirt or what ever)
((AND ALSO BREAKABLE is an option TO BE breakable OR NOT))

STANDARD OBJECTS

-Doors - - (open-able and close-able AND maybe Breakable)

-Elivators - (same as doors open and close AND move up in down IF edited right AND possibly Breakable)

-Stairs - - (Breakable if possible)

-Windows - (Open or close OR breakable)

-Walls - - (Breakable if possible)

-Ladders - - (Breakable and climb-able AND slide able) ((and throw in a pole for somone who makes a strip house or fire department))

-Floors - - (holes in them IF wanted to be AND Breakable)

-Roofs - - (Breakable and have holes IF wanted)

SCENERY OBJECTS
(KEEP IN MIND AGAIN picture it being a choice like it could be a crate for Example WITH skins of either FLOOD, UNSC, Covenent, Forunner, Citizen, OR environment ways. AND still Breakable as an OPTION to either BREAK or NOT BREAKABLE)

-Creates - - (Open-able and close-able for AMMO and such AND still Breakable)-Electronics - - (any sort of electronic like Computers. Radios. Phones. Stoves. anything of simple objects of the environment a Citizen uses like from REACH or in the Covenent citys TO Miltitary sort of simple objects like Pallets or frames and such that Covenent, UNSC and forunner, and FLOOD use. ) ((Basicly EVERYTHING you know of that is an object FROM ALL of the Halo Games is in it WITH better graphics))

-Seats - - (breakable and able to sit down and get up off of) ((Including Coaches or Bar stoles))

-Beds - - (Breakable and to sleep on for the fun of it lol) ((OR HIDE under! lol)) (((and cryo tubes count as well!)))

-Tables/TVstands/Dressers/ - - (anything to make a house look like a house with
on the inside like make a kitchen or a bedroom and such WITH covenent, Forunner, FLOOD, or UNSC or CITIZEN looking. and breakable)

-Toilets/Sinks/Showers/Bathtubs - - (you can sit on a toilet, look at a mirrior AND get in the shower or bathtube JUST for irony! lol)

-Lights - - (Like Lightbulbs and such for real. real like type of lights so we can see in our houses or bases easyier AND breakable by the way)

-Paintings/Posters/Books - - (ANYTHING t olay on the wall or floor if the palyer wanted to or not to make it less boring in the base or house AND breakable)

-Fans/Minifriges/Friges/Things in house or Bases - - (ANYTHING you see in a house or base that is sort of important Like LOCKERS(Openable and closible) things you can hang your guns on on like the ARMORY in Halo 1 Pillar of autumn. GUN Holders and such. ALL OF THAT with Covenent, Citizen, Forunner, FLOOD, OR UNSC environment skins)

-AIs - - (Can be any sort of AI from all the Halo Game BUT with better graphics and smartness to them. it can be UNSC liek spartans, ODST, MARINES and citizens. or Covenent with all of the firefight monsters, and forunner to FLOOD)
((KEEP IN MIND you can spawn all AIs in different places AND us them in FIREFIGHT. OR make a free rome game map in away to where you have a GTA map SO that you can seperate out all the AIs AND make ALL the different AIs to be your friend OR foe Including humans killing you OR flood helping you,))

AND OBJECTS WE KNOW OF

-Spawns, killzones, ALL THE stuff you need to make a game type - - (WITH AN add on of FIREFIGHT SPAWN so you can SPAWN your own firefight map THAT YOU MADE with 8 CO-OP friends instead of 4. AND you can set to either Human spartans and marines fight you, TO FLOOD or covenent working together to kill you)

-Weapons- (ALL the guns from ALL the Halo games WITH upgraded Graphics to them)

-Vehicles- (ALL vehicles from ALL of the Halo Games BESIDES HALO WARS. but add the Hawk gunship to it as a new vehicle INCUDING PELICANS, PHANTOMS, TRANSPORTABLE FALCONS in REACH Campagin. AND Scarabs AS either firefight vehicles to kill OR drive-able vehicles in both firefight and matchmaking)

-Power armor OF CORSE (BUT make sprint a add on allready to the spartan or evade OR BOTH)

MAP EDITOR MODE

LIKE a FARCRY EDITOR

Trees
Hills
Mountains
Snow/rain/fog ALL at once or all in different times
Time- sunset, night, day, morning. wat ever time basicly
Roads
Blocks
Platues
Streets
(ANYTHING TO MAKE a CITY, covenent panet, UNSC plante, Forunner Planet, Flood Planet, Citizen Planet. OR ALL AT ONCE and make a huge GTA map size world WHERE you can add ALL together and make a mode where you can go everywhere with your friends AND kill UNSC, Covenent, Flood, or forunner AND they can all EITHER fight back or be ur friend WAT EVER WAY YOU MADE THEM BECOME)

and go up to atleast 24 players or just 16.

AND do what ever you want what ever you want to imagine basicly. set it up also to where you can have blood on walls or in sink and such threw out your enviromnent

AND have ragdolls of dead or not dead looking bodys. and make the dead marines come to life nad use them as zombies. AND PLAY AS A MARINE OR ODST which ever way you want to make it work as.

set a gametype to where u are MARINEs or ODST for fun if you want.

ANYWAY thats all i got to say. i say it should be a 2disc set if they were to do that SO we can download all the objects to the Hard drive AND UPDATE NEW ONES online.

SO PLEASE if i forgot anything to mention PLEASE SAY SO NOW if you can. I LOVE TO HEAR what i miss PLEASE.

and please read this 343 INDUSTRYS! its awesome!

I’d lose the disk -_-

It would be awesome if they did this, but I doubt they’ll do it. Though you have a lot of good ideas in here my friend.

> HOW ABOUT we just forget FORGE where we have to edit Objects AND JUST throw in a MAP EDITOR for everyone and STILL have a FORGE mode for Curtain allready made maps instead?

Gearbox did that with Halo Custom Edition, an add-on to Halo: Combat Evolved’s PC version. It worked well for that game’s community because creating maps like that was insanely difficult and technical. It will not work as a mainstream feature for the general Halo community, and here are the two main reasons why:

1. Allowing people to edit raw map files is open to abuse because anything – even the HUD or player models – can be changed.

The Halo community has demonstrated time and time again that they are immature beyond description. Are you really going to trust such an immature community with the ability to change any and every in-game asset?

2. Another problem: the download time for a fully-fledged map, terrain and all, is massive. A single Forged map variant is a few hundred KB. A fully-fledged *.MAP file is many, many megabytes. (I’ve got Halo Custom Edition maps that are several hundred MB. A fully-fledged map for Halo 4 would probably be much, much larger.) Fully-fledged maps are time-consuming to create and impractical to distribute; they wouldn’t do very much for the Halo community, and so it’s not worth the time and effort to even make them possible.

P.S. CAPS LOCK MAY BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER, OP.

What about a Campaign editor?