Halo Easter Egg found in REAL life? :o

So i was at school, doing some maths. I was doing cube roots, then i found something…

³√343 (343 industries)
=7 (a number which has some significance with Bungie if you didn’t know)

Aren’t i just a mathematical genius? I have found the numerical bond between these 2 companies!

> So i was at school, doing some maths. I was doing cube roots, then i found something…
>
> ³√343 (343 industries)
> =7 (a number which has some significance with Bungie if you didn’t know)
>
> Aren’t i just a mathematical genius? I have found the numerical bond between these 2 companies!

you would be if you figured it out without a calculator.

> > So i was at school, doing some maths. I was doing cube roots, then i found something…
> >
> > ³√343 (343 industries)
> > =7 (a number which has some significance with Bungie if you didn’t know)
> >
> > Aren’t i just a mathematical genius? I have found the numerical bond between these 2 companies!
>
> you would be if you figured it out without a calculator.

While I thought it was cheesy anyway, I have to laugh about this as he’s kinda right. All you did was punch in some numbers and find the Bungie/343 equivalent to 80085 (-Yoink!-!).

Had you actually PROVED this query… you’d still be one helluva nerd.

Advice: When actually on a date - DO NOT use this as an ice breaker LOL

> > So i was at school, doing some maths. I was doing cube roots, then i found something…
> >
> > ³√343 (343 industries)
> > =7 (a number which has some significance with Bungie if you didn’t know)
> >
> > Aren’t i just a mathematical genius? I have found the numerical bond between these 2 companies!
>
> you would be if you figured it out without a calculator.

I didn’t actually lol, we weren’t allowed to use calculators and we had questions on that topic. :slight_smile:

Its one of these times where you’re just not sure so you post a Futurama picture. But I won’t join the crowd, so I’ll say we knew this a long time ago.

> Its one of these times where you’re just not sure so you post a Futurama picture. But I won’t join the crowd, so I’ll say we knew this a long time ago.

Ok, so who else has posted that the cube root of 343’s lucky number, is Bungie’s super cool number? I think i stand proud to announce i am the only one to do this lol, i’m sucha nerd me gusta.

-___-…math…

> > Its one of these times where you’re just not sure so you post a Futurama picture. But I won’t join the crowd, so I’ll say we knew this a long time ago.
>
> Ok, so who else has posted that the cube root of 343’s lucky number, is Bungie’s super cool number? I think i stand proud to announce i am the only one to do this lol, i’m sucha nerd me gusta.

halopedia.

Not sure if trollin’ but this has been known for a long time. It was first discovered because of 343 Guilty Spark as one of the initial everything related to 7 finds.

> -___-…math…

it’s in your name, and you hate it. looks like you had a train of thought malfunction.

> > -___-…math…
>
> it’s in your name, and you hate it. looks like you had a train of thought malfunction.

Whatever man.

> > Its one of these times where you’re just not sure so you post a Futurama picture. But I won’t join the crowd, so I’ll say we knew this a long time ago.
>
> Ok, so who else has posted that the cube root of 343’s lucky number, is Bungie’s super cool number? <mark>I think i stand proud to announce i am the only one to do this lol</mark>, i’m sucha nerd me gusta.

I don’t care if you’re being sarcastic, I’ve known that the cube root of 343 is 7 for years… And guess what the 4th root 2401 is…

Ω

> > > So i was at school, doing some maths. I was doing cube roots, then i found something…
> > >
> > > ³√343 (343 industries)
> > > =7 (a number which has some significance with Bungie if you didn’t know)
> > >
> > > Aren’t i just a mathematical genius? I have found the numerical bond between these 2 companies!
> >
> > you would be if you figured it out without a calculator.
>
> I didn’t actually lol, we weren’t allowed to use calculators and we had questions on that topic. :slight_smile:

of course you did, because the western world still uses it’s brain to do maths problems; flip over to the other side of the world and they still use spears to catch their food.

> Not sure if trollin’ but this has been known for a long time. It was first discovered because of 343 Guilty Spark as one of the initial everything related to 7 finds.

-Yoink!- it! I was so sure… :’(