Halo E3 was very underwhelming

I expected a lot more

I was expecting to hear about firefight

I waited a whole hour for ten seconds of Halo wars 2 gameplay… at least the trailer was kinda cool I guess…

We still have a few more days of E3. Guess we have to wait and see.

No mention of Halo 5, the DLC dropping end of the month or anything :frowning:

Shame really

Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.

> 2533274856909864;6:
> Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.

But if they could do Halo 3A for “Xbox Play Everywhere” that would be EPIC!

> 2533274873954403;7:
> > 2533274856909864;6:
> > Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.
>
>
> But if they could do Halo 3A for “Xbox Play Everywhere” that would be EPIC!

No, it wouldn’t. If Halo is Xbox Play Anywhere (aka we -Yoinked!- the X1 so no more exclusives), then X1 is obsolete.

Anyway, this was the worst Halo E3 for what? 7 years? Completely -Yoink-. They could have at least showed Halo 5 DLC or something. Spent too much time on a Battlefield 1 trailer that aired last night, could’ve put Halo 5 in. Disappointed.

When your given a limited stage time why wouldn’t you show the future (HW2)?

> 2533274856059836;9:
> When your given a limited stage time why wouldn’t you show the future (HW2)?

They could’ve got more if they asked. They could’ve advertised H5 DLC and draw in morr players. It amazes me why they didn’t

> 2535427449854650;10:
> > 2533274856059836;9:
> > When your given a limited stage time why wouldn’t you show the future (HW2)?
>
>
> They could’ve got more if they asked. They could’ve advertised H5 DLC and draw in morr players. It amazes me why they didn’t

Because this was MICROSOFT"S conference… not 343’s. And Microsoft has more important things to spend this limited time with than updates on games that already exist. And no, you don’t just ask for more time at these events when there is a clear schedule of who gets the stage and when they get it.

> 2533274797328974;11:
> > 2535427449854650;10:
> > > 2533274856059836;9:
> > > When your given a limited stage time why wouldn’t you show the future (HW2)?
> >
> >
> > They could’ve got more if they asked. They could’ve advertised H5 DLC and draw in morr players. It amazes me why they didn’t
>
>
> Because this was MICROSOFT"S conference… not 343’s. And Microsoft has more important things to spend this limited time with than updates on games that already exist. And no, you don’t just ask for more time at these events when there is a clear schedule of who gets the stage and when they get it.

Thanks for clarifying this so I didn’t have to lol

> 2533274874751255;8:
> > 2533274873954403;7:
> > > 2533274856909864;6:
> > > Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.
> >
> >
> > But if they could do Halo 3A for “Xbox Play Everywhere” that would be EPIC!
>
>
> No, it wouldn’t. If Halo is Xbox Play Anywhere (aka we -Yoinked!- the X1 so no more exclusives), then X1 is obsolete.
>
> Anyway, this was the worst Halo E3 for what? 7 years? Completely -Yoink-. They could have at least showed Halo 5 DLC or something. Spent too much time on a Battlefield 1 trailer that aired last night, could’ve put Halo 5 in. Disappointed.

That’s not completely true, future Halo titles would still need an Xbox One, But Halo 3A a remake of an Old Halo game would be awesome.
It’ll finally complete the trilogy on PC.

Although I’d love all future Halo titles to be Xbox Play Everywhere, GoW Is doing it, why not Halo? (;

> 2533274873954403;13:
> > 2533274874751255;8:
> > > 2533274873954403;7:
> > > > 2533274856909864;6:
> > > > Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.
> > >
> > >
> > > But if they could do Halo 3A for “Xbox Play Everywhere” that would be EPIC!
> >
> >
> > No, it wouldn’t. If Halo is Xbox Play Anywhere (aka we -Yoinked!- the X1 so no more exclusives), then X1 is obsolete.
> >
> > Anyway, this was the worst Halo E3 for what? 7 years? Completely -Yoink-. They could have at least showed Halo 5 DLC or something. Spent too much time on a Battlefield 1 trailer that aired last night, could’ve put Halo 5 in. Disappointed.
>
>
> That’s not completely true, future Halo titles would still need an Xbox One, But Halo 3A a remake of an Old Halo game would be awesome.
> It’ll finally complete the trilogy on PC.
>
>
> Although I’d love all future Halo titles to be Xbox Play Everywhere, GoW Is doing it, why not Halo? (;

Why would they? It’s MS Yoinking! on all those who bought X1’s for Halo, Gears etc.

> 2533274874751255;14:
> > 2533274873954403;13:
> > > 2533274874751255;8:
> > > > 2533274873954403;7:
> > > > > 2533274856909864;6:
> > > > > Why? They’re announcing Exclusives not H5 content updates, that’ll come in the halo livestreams. And I’m glad there isn’t a remaster of H3, I’m sick of remaster culture, especially when I can still play the game right now on xbox one.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > But if they could do Halo 3A for “Xbox Play Everywhere” that would be EPIC!
> > >
> > >
> > > No, it wouldn’t. If Halo is Xbox Play Anywhere (aka we -Yoinked!- the X1 so no more exclusives), then X1 is obsolete.
> > >
> > > Anyway, this was the worst Halo E3 for what? 7 years? Completely -Yoink-. They could have at least showed Halo 5 DLC or something. Spent too much time on a Battlefield 1 trailer that aired last night, could’ve put Halo 5 in. Disappointed.
> >
> >
> > That’s not completely true, future Halo titles would still need an Xbox One, But Halo 3A a remake of an Old Halo game would be awesome.
> > It’ll finally complete the trilogy on PC.
> >
> >
> > Although I’d love all future Halo titles to be Xbox Play Everywhere, GoW Is doing it, why not Halo? (;
>
>
> Why would they? It’s MS Yoinking! on all those who bought X1’s for Halo, Gears etc.

I would usually say they would never do such a thing. But with what they are trying to do with Xbox and Windows 10, making them one OS, I don’t see at as never happening anymore. Gears of War 4 is going to be a Xbox Play Anywhere game.

They’re only doing play anywhere with coop modes for gears, which is fine in my opinion for any game but they aren’t doing competitive MP on play anywhere. If they did that for halo the competitive arena would almost certainly go to the pc gamers.
For those confused, this was not Halo E3, this is Xbox E3, and so far I’m excited about all they’ve announced.

> 2533274903043020;16:
> They’re only doing play anywhere with coop modes for gears, which is fine in my opinion for any game but they aren’t doing competitive MP on play anywhere. If they did that for halo the competitive arena would almost certainly go to the pc gamers.
> For those confused, this was not Halo E3, this is Xbox E3, and so far I’m excited about all they’ve announced.

Rod Fergusson said at 35:20
“So players on Xbox One and Windows 10 can play together through the Co-Op Campaign, Co-Op Multiplayer, and yes, even the all new Horde Mode.

Sooooo… What does that mean? Did he make a mistake?

It could be possible that I didn’t hear him right, I’ll admit that, I’m at work so I can’t double check but with your exact timing of when what was said it sounds like you already double checked. I haven’t played GOW for many years but last time I did, it didn’t seem to be the same type of competitive play that would be affected by keyboard vs controller nearly as much as a fast twitch fps like halo which there would definitely be an advantage for keyboard & mouse users against a controller.

> 2533274903043020;18:
> It could be possible that I didn’t hear him right, I’ll admit that, I’m at work so I can’t double check but with your exact timing of when what was said it sounds like you already double checked. I haven’t played GOW for many years but last time I did, it didn’t seem to be the same type of competitive play that would be affected by keyboard vs controller nearly as much as a fast twitch fps like halo which there would definitely be an advantage for keyboard & mouse users against a controller.

It’s what I heard the first time, and yes, I did double check to make sure. It could be possible he just made a mistake or Maybe I’m understanding wrong. But those are his exact words.

But, what if… (Huge what if here lol)
What if the Xbox One Windows 10 Anniversary update adds Keyboard and Mouse support. ( I actually believe it already has keyboard)

Then it would allow all players access to use either Keyboard/Mouse or a Controller. For any game that supports it that is. Like I said, Huge what if, I know lol.

They could do that, I hope they don’t, I love the feel of a controller over a keyboard, even if I know I’m better with a keyboard I don’t want to have to use one to stay competitive.