Halo E3 trailer 2011, remember?

Remember that moment when you came back home or you were already watching E3 Microsoft conference and that mysterious trailer played and it was Halo 4?

I literally jumped for joy and called my friends to tell them that there is a Halo 4, we celebrated and waited for the time to come.

So, how did you feel about when Halo 4 was announced?

Now that E3 is weeks away, do you think that the Halo 4 trailer for this year will be as great as the reveal trailer?

I fully expect we will see loads of Halo 4 at E3.

After all the Kinect rubbish though.

Got bit excited.

Now? No, why? 343i haven’t showed anything. No gameplay, no in game footage. Just less than 10 seconds.

By this time in 2010 the year that Reach was released, we already have in game footage. Trailers, teasers and lots of information.

> Got bit excited.
>
> Now? No, why? 343i haven’t showed anything. No gameplay, no in game footage. Just less than 10 seconds.
>
> By this time in 2010 the year that Reach was released, we already have in game footage. Trailers, teasers and lots of information.

Look how well that did! I think 343 is saving their info for E3 because they want it too reach everyone out there! H4 will be HUGE at E3 this year makr my words!

I cried tears of joy

> Got bit excited.
>
> Now? No, why? 343i haven’t showed anything. No gameplay, no in game footage. Just less than 10 seconds.
>
> By this time in 2010 the year that Reach was released, we already have in game footage. Trailers, teasers and lots of information.

Yeah, we knew half of Reach’s campaign before it came out.

I remember it very clearly. I was so happy.
Watchin that same trailer still gives me goosebumps.
Can’t Friggin wait for this years E3!
Whoop Whoop! :smiley:

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Got bit excited.
>
>

Ya know, it actually worries me quite a bit that they havn’t shown more already. It’s a great rule of thumb that a dev that is proud of their game/knows it’s awesome is excited to show it off. 343i can call it “marketing” all they want, and claim they “want” to show it. The vibe i’m getting is that showing the game will kill pre-orders due to it’s underwhelming nature. But hey, I could be wrong. I HOPE i’m wrong. I want Halo 4 to be awesome. But the lack of footage speaks a lack of confidence, IMHO.

it was the greatest suprise ever. i thought masterchief’s saga already came to end and there will only spin off’s and BAM! from nowhere a Halo 4 trailer came, i was so excited and called all my friends.

> > Got bit excited.
> >
> > Now? No, why? 343i haven’t showed anything. No gameplay, no in game footage. Just less than 10 seconds.
> >
> > By this time in 2010 the year that Reach was released, we already have in game footage. Trailers, teasers and lots of information.
>
> Ya know, it actually worries me quite a bit that they havn’t shown more already. It’s a great rule of thumb that a dev that is proud of their game/knows it’s awesome is excited to show it off. 343i can call it “marketing” all they want, and claim they “want” to show it. The vibe i’m getting is that showing the game will kill pre-orders due to it’s underwhelming nature. But hey, I could be wrong. I HOPE i’m wrong. I want Halo 4 to be awesome. But the lack of footage speaks a lack of confidence, IMHO.

They’ve already said they don’t want to show anything that isn’t 100%. The playtesters even said there were a bunch of placeholders when they played. 343 are dang perfectionists.

I was driving in the car and an old friend called me saying that Halo 4 was at E3. I didn’t believe him because 1. There was no way and 2. It wouldn’t have been the first practical joke he played on me. Still I was excited, I got home, turned on E3 and it started up. Jaw dropped and i got chills.

I can’t wait for E3 this year.

I think that it’s safe to say that we will get some Forge info, considering that 343i said that it would be revealed in a few months a while back and there are a lot of Forgers waiting for even the tiniest bit of information.

I don’t think that 343i will release much, if any, campaign info. They seem to be saving that for the release of the game, so everybody is surprised. I really hope that they don’t give away too much in terms of campaign.

Here’s what I think we’ll see:
-A new trailer
-Forge info
-Spartan Ops info
-Multiplayer info
-Some more vehicles, weapons, and AAs

I was like ‘I knew it! It is about time!’ Anyone else thought that you where looking at space at the begining of the trailer? I had to watch it a few times to figure out it was inside Chiefs body XD

Shared it on Facebook, talked about it. It was some pretty cool stuff.
You could tell that it’d make an incredible game even if they didn’t show any gameplay or aspect of the game then.

> I think that it’s safe to say that we will get some Forge info

Nope. Not at E3. Closer to launch.

Oh my i remember sitting on my couch and all of a sudden I’m in my kitchen and i hear 'wake up John". I felt cold chills and ran into my living room and was so excited!

We’re having a E3 party this year just for Halo 4!

I was in Portugal at the time so didn’t find out about Halo 4 until 3 whole days later! [:O]

When I saw it, I was in awe. Shame we didn’t get any information about the game until almost a year later… Hard to believe that was nearly a year ago.

I had recorded all of E3 and accidently clicked on the wrong program when I got home. Started off with them saying Halo 4, 5, and 6 has been announced!

I WAS SOOOO pissed it was spoiled for me.

For the 1min that trailer took place, no person on earth died…and we all rejoiced.

i r3emember showing my friend when I went over to his house and watching it about 10 times to take in all the little details. Hopefully this E3 has information I actually care to see or hear about. Like FOOOOOOOTAGE