Halo doesn't feel like halo.

Blood. Blood is gone. Why? This is supporting the idea that they’re making halo more for kids than adults. Come on 343. Atleast add an option for it, Like every other gory game does.

I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.

> 2533274897697487;2:
> I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.

Not much, but it had some. Which made the game more immersive, honestly. I feel like a bunch of robots shooting lazer stun guns at eachother

Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.

And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.

> 2533274897697487;2:
> I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.

You never punched an elite until his massive pool of blood almost broke the game in CE?

> 2533274809541057;4:
> Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
>
> And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.

You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.

> 2533274871642811;3:
> > 2533274897697487;2:
> > I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.
>
>
> Not much, but it had some. Which made the game more immersive, honestly. I feel like a bunch of robots shooting lazer stun guns at eachother

I hear ya. I wouldn’t mind having Halo: CE-esk gore.

> 2684064956505966;5:
> > 2533274897697487;2:
> > I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.
>
>
> You never punched an elite until his massive pool of blood almost broke the game in CE?

Ha ha ha! Yeah, and enjoyed it a little too much lol

> 2684064956505966;5:
> > 2533274897697487;2:
> > I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.
>
>
> You never punched an elite until his massive pool of blood almost broke the game in CE?

That was my favorite thing ever. LOL

> 2684064956505966;5:
> > 2533274897697487;2:
> > I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.
>
>
> You never punched an elite until his massive pool of blood almost broke the game in CE?

Halo was a staple to me, for that very reason!

> 2533274871642811;6:
> > 2533274809541057;4:
> > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> >
> > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
>
>
> You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.

I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).

Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.

> 2533274871642811;10:
> > 2684064956505966;5:
> > > 2533274897697487;2:
> > > I don’t remember Halo games ever having much blood and gore.
> >
> >
> > You never punched an elite until his massive pool of blood almost broke the game in CE?
>
>
> Halo was a staple to me, for that very reason!

That’s a weak reason.

> 2533274809541057;11:
> > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > >
> > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> >
> >
> > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
>
>
> I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
>
> Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.

That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.

> 2533274871642811;6:
> > 2533274809541057;4:
> > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> >
> > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
>
>
> You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.

Slippery Slope fallacy.

> 2533274871642811;13:
> > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > >
> > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > >
> > >
> > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> >
> >
> > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> >
> > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
>
>
> That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.

Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.

Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.

There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274809541057;15:
> > 2533274871642811;13:
> > > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > > >
> > > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> > >
> > > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
> >
> >
> > That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.
>
>
> Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.
>
> Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.
>
> There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.

First of all, no need to insult me, and go ahead and look up research about the kid theory, hm, Thank you, and please -Yoink- Yourself, yes?

> 2533274871642811;16:
> > 2533274809541057;15:
> > > 2533274871642811;13:
> > > > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> > > >
> > > > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
> > >
> > >
> > > That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.
> >
> >
> > Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.
> >
> > Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.
> >
> > There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.
>
>
> First of all, no need to insult me, and go ahead and look up research about the kid theory, hm, Thank you, and please -Yoink- Yourself, yes?

There’s also no need to overreact, and yet there you are doing it and making wild claims like “we’re going to just have lasertag guns”, “wanting to make Lego halo game”, and blood pooling in CE being a halo “staple” for you.

I’m just pointing out what’s wrong with your argument and how you’re behaving. If you feel insulted by my child comment, trying making a more mature argument.

> 2533274809541057;17:
> > 2533274871642811;16:
> > > 2533274809541057;15:
> > > > 2533274871642811;13:
> > > > > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > > > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> > > > >
> > > > > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.
> > >
> > >
> > > Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.
> > >
> > > Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.
> > >
> > > There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.
> >
> >
> > First of all, no need to insult me, and go ahead and look up research about the kid theory, hm, Thank you, and please -Yoink- Yourself, yes?
>
>
> There’s also no need to overreact, and yet there you are doing it and making wild claims like “we’re going to just have lasertag guns”, “wanting to make Lego halo game”, and blood pooling in CE being a halo “staple” for you.
>
> I’m just pointing out what’s wrong with your argument and how you’re behaving. If you feel insulted by my child comment, trying making a more mature argument.

First of all, I’m saying They want to. I’m saying they’ve already stated this. I’m so sorry that you didn’t start playing CE when you were 11 and the little things didn’t matter to you.

> 2533274871642811;18:
> > 2533274809541057;17:
> > > 2533274871642811;16:
> > > > 2533274809541057;15:
> > > > > 2533274871642811;13:
> > > > > > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > > > > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > > > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.
> > > >
> > > > Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.
> > > >
> > > > There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.
> > >
> > >
> > > First of all, no need to insult me, and go ahead and look up research about the kid theory, hm, Thank you, and please -Yoink- Yourself, yes?
> >
> >
> > There’s also no need to overreact, and yet there you are doing it and making wild claims like “we’re going to just have lasertag guns”, “wanting to make Lego halo game”, and blood pooling in CE being a halo “staple” for you.
> >
> > I’m just pointing out what’s wrong with your argument and how you’re behaving. If you feel insulted by my child comment, trying making a more mature argument.
>
>
> First of all, I’m saying They want to. I’m saying they’ve already stated this. I’m so sorry that you didn’t start playing CE when you were 11 and the little things didn’t matter to you.

Goodness… you’re 26 and this is how you react?

Little things don’t matter to me? What a weird claim to make, based off of my disagreeing with you over gore in Halo 5 and accessibility.

Also, if it’s such a big deal and halo is so important to you, why are you just making your complaints about it now? A full year after release…

> 2533274809541057;19:
> > 2533274871642811;18:
> > > 2533274809541057;17:
> > > > 2533274871642811;16:
> > > > > 2533274809541057;15:
> > > > > > 2533274871642811;13:
> > > > > > > 2533274809541057;11:
> > > > > > > > 2533274871642811;6:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274809541057;4:
> > > > > > > > > Halo never was that gory… even the Flood weren’t anything over the top.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > And its low level of gore has never been the defining feature of Halo. Art, gameplay, story, sound. Those are the defining features. Not gore.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You are missing my point. It’s not the fact that there’s no blood, it’s the fact that Making halo more kid friendly is not a good Idea in my opinion, due to the fact of soon we’re going to just have lazertag guns.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I think you’re being extreme. By lowering the ESRB rating, the game can reach a larger audience, which is what so many people complain for (via complains about H5’s position in the most played games list).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Removing gore shouldn’t (and doesn’t) affect gameplay. However, I’m not against gore, or blood splattering.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That shouldn’t expand the audience at all, if they like halo, they would buy it, by removing gore, they’re just removing gore. What audience is there to expand to? I support my theory of making it kid friendly of them wanting to make a lego halo game.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Your theory is awful. You’re overreacting like a child.
> > > > >
> > > > > Obviously, by lowering the ESRB rating, the game becomes more accessible to a wider audience.
> > > > >
> > > > > There are places that do not allow youth to purchase Mature games, as well as parents that won’t by them either, but are fine with Teen rated games. So making it Teen allows teens to buy it for themselves, or stricter parents to still allow it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > First of all, no need to insult me, and go ahead and look up research about the kid theory, hm, Thank you, and please -Yoink- Yourself, yes?
> > >
> > >
> > > There’s also no need to overreact, and yet there you are doing it and making wild claims like “we’re going to just have lasertag guns”, “wanting to make Lego halo game”, and blood pooling in CE being a halo “staple” for you.
> > >
> > > I’m just pointing out what’s wrong with your argument and how you’re behaving. If you feel insulted by my child comment, trying making a more mature argument.
> >
> >
> > First of all, I’m saying They want to. I’m saying they’ve already stated this. I’m so sorry that you didn’t start playing CE when you were 11 and the little things didn’t matter to you.
>
>
> Goodness… you’re 26 and this is how you react?
>
> Little things don’t matter to me? What a weird claim to make, based off of my disagreeing with you over gore in Halo 5 and accessibility.
>
> Also, if it’s such a big deal and halo is so important to you, why are you just making your complaints about it now? A full year after release…

Destiny. Rise of iron happened.