HALO DISCONTINUED??

So I heard recently from my friend that Bungie has separated from Microsoft, and will not be making any more halo games. Someone please tell me if this is some kind of April Fool’s joke.

no bungie is making their own game but 343 is going to take over halo and start making halo games

> So I heard recently from my friend that Bungie has separated from Microsoft, and will not be making any more halo games. Someone please tell me if this is some kind of April Fool’s joke.

No, it isn’t an April Fool’s joke. They went cross-platform. Will there ever be another Bungie made Halo game again? Who knows.

Don’t fret there will be plenty more Halo. 343 has got us covered and from the look of things we have been placed in good hands. :slight_smile: But yes sadly Bungie will not be making any more Halo at least for the foreseeable future.

“Wake up Chief …”

I can not wait!!!

I’m sorry, clearly someone fails at April Fools. They were supposed to pull a prank on you, not keep a secret from you for three years.

Dude, you are a year late.

343i is in charge of halo now. Bungie parted their ways and are working on their own projects.

Rumored that 343i is working on Halo CE remake and Halo 4.

-Derpzz

Skyrim has been cancelled!

Anyone pull that one?

> Skyrim has been cancelled!
>
> Anyone pull that one?

I think I would cry. No , Really that might actually bring me to tears if that were true. LOL

> > Skyrim has been cancelled!
> >
> > Anyone pull that one?
>
> I think I would cry. No , Really that might actually bring me to tears if that were true. LOL

wow the fact that you just found out bungie seperated from microsoft is just…its just…i cant even find a word to describe this situation. Anyways this is old news man.