Halo Desert-y Exploration Background

I posted this to reddit a while back, but i think waypoint would appreciate them too.

These backgrounds are based on my current armor configuration. You might be OK with that (I would be, since I have the best and most superior armor combo of halo 5 [/s] ), but variants without my spartan van be found in the second link.

Basic versions of backgrounds for PC and Xbox One.

Variations on the background, and everything used to assemble it.

Very cool

Very nicely done! Those are some lovely backgrounds!

I like the pictures, but this is the wrong forum sections. Look for the Community Creations section.

> 2533274795538024;4:
> I like the pictures, but this is the wrong forum sections. Look for the Community Creations section.

I thought it was halo 5 related based on the fact that I used renders of halo 5 armors, but i completely forgot that section existed too. I’ll remember that next time, sorry.

Waypoint has a very strange/redundant forum layout. They have a full section for Polls, so if anyone posts a poll in the Halo 5 section, it gets moved.

> 2533274795538024;6:
> Waypoint has a very strange/redundant forum layout. They have a full section for Polls, so if anyone posts a poll in the Halo 5 section, it gets moved.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why even have an option when it moves it automatically?