Halo deluxe bundl

While purchasing the halo 5 guardians limited edition console you were able to pre download your deluxe edition of halo 5 including the war zone bundle since I did this I never received the 14 war zone packs I tried to contact Microsoft about the problem which seems like an easy fix by simply returning the digital copy and purchasing it but they said it should be something 343 to fix but the only way to contact them is in the forum so this is what they told me to to do I was going to say forget it but the bundle is like $30 and don’t want to just lose the money invested in it please contact me with any help via gamer tag Martell4Life

You should try @Brav on twitter, maybe he can help

> 2533274904954457;1:
> While purchasing the halo 5 guardians limited edition console you were able to pre download your deluxe edition of halo 5 including the war zone bundle since I did this I never received the 14 war zone packs I tried to contact Microsoft about the problem which seems like an easy fix by simply returning the digital copy and purchasing it but they said it should be something 343 to fix but the only way to contact them is in the forum so this is what they told me to to do I was going to say forget it but the bundle is like $30 and don’t want to just lose the money invested in it please contact me with any help via gamer tag Martell4Life

so i got limited collectors edition and it came with it too. gamestop sent me a code and i redeemed it and got it, but without the code…nothing

@ Radix I don’t have a Twitter account so that’s out but from what I understand is that the forum is really the only way to contact 343 but who knows if they read this stuff or not. @ Wafflewave when you bought the limited edition console it automatically came with the deluxe edition that comes with the war zone bundle but you could dl it before release with which I think messed up the packs received thanks for the info guys