Halo "D&D" Module

Would anyone perhaps know where a good source would be for Halo tabletop gaming? I have been able to find a couple sources that were detailed, but there could be more out there. My group is interested in doing some sort of Delta Halo campaign as marines that were separated from the Pillar of Autumn and we need a full listing of enemies, weapons, vehicles, and whatever information we can get our hands on.

Delta Halo and the Pillar of Autumn? The Pillar of Autumn was never involved with Delta Halo (Installation 05). In Amber Clad encountered Installation 05, Pillar of Autumn encountered 04, and Forward Unto Dawn encountered Installation 04B and Installation 00 (the Lesser Ark). As far as we know, Delta Halo involved pretty much all of the vehicles and weapons encountered in Halo 2’s campaign. Halo: The Flood can help if it’s the Pillar of Autumn you’re dealing with.

I know of the Warhammer 40K Halo fan-made version but I dont know about anything else.
Look up “Halo Pathfinder” or “Halo GURPS”, those might help.

I’ve read The Flood, Emperor Nova, and I appreciate the spiel to support the Halo lore but me mentioning the Delta Halo instead of Installation 04 was an honest mistake. I’ve been playing Halo for the last 15 years and I know its lore, I’m just coming back from a few year hiatus. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.

Orcaman15, I found a game module supported by 343 called Halo Fleet Battles. If you’re interested check out spartangames.co.uk. It’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:

> 2533274849492460;4:
> I’ve read The Flood, Emperor Nova, and I appreciate the spiel to support the Halo lore but me mentioning the Delta Halo instead of Installation 04 was an honest mistake. I’ve been playing Halo for the last 15 years and I know its lore, I’m just coming back from a few year hiatus. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.
>
> Orcaman15, I found a game module supported by 343 called Halo Fleet Battles. If you’re interested check out spartangames.co.uk. It’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:

There’s also another Halo tabletop game coming out sometime this summer. It’s called: Halo Ground Command. And, if not already obvious from the name, it’s the battles on the ground. And it’s made by Spartan Games as well.

A Halo RPG module would probably suit something like Traveller better, TBH.

> 2533274849492460;4:
> I’ve read The Flood, Emperor Nova, and I appreciate the spiel to support the Halo lore but me mentioning the Delta Halo instead of Installation 04 was an honest mistake. I’ve been playing Halo for the last 15 years and I know its lore, I’m just coming back from a few year hiatus. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.

I can understand the error. Especially if you haven’t been doing much with Halo for a while. It just confused me a bit at first.

A bit of clarification; are you looking to do a Warhammer 40k style minatures tabletop or are you looking to do an RPG style tabletop?

> 2535465811043961;5:
> > 2533274849492460;4:
> > I’ve read The Flood, Emperor Nova, and I appreciate the spiel to support the Halo lore but me mentioning the Delta Halo instead of Installation 04 was an honest mistake. I’ve been playing Halo for the last 15 years and I know its lore, I’m just coming back from a few year hiatus. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.
> >
> > Orcaman15, I found a game module supported by 343 called Halo Fleet Battles. If you’re interested check out spartangames.co.uk. It’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:
>
>
> There’s also another Halo tabletop game coming out sometime this summer. It’s called: Halo Ground Command. And, if not already obvious from the name, it’s the battles on the ground. And it’s made by Spartan Games as well.

That was also from the Spartangames company I mentioned, I’m excited for its soon release!

Also I am looking for a tactical and/or a rpg game, I don’t personally care.

> 2533274849492460;9:
> > 2535465811043961;5:
> > > 2533274849492460;4:
> > > I’ve read The Flood, Emperor Nova, and I appreciate the spiel to support the Halo lore but me mentioning the Delta Halo instead of Installation 04 was an honest mistake. I’ve been playing Halo for the last 15 years and I know its lore, I’m just coming back from a few year hiatus. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.
> > >
> > > Orcaman15, I found a game module supported by 343 called Halo Fleet Battles. If you’re interested check out spartangames.co.uk. It’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > There’s also another Halo tabletop game coming out sometime this summer. It’s called: Halo Ground Command. And, if not already obvious from the name, it’s the battles on the ground. And it’s made by Spartan Games as well.
>
>
> That was also from the Spartangames company I mentioned, I’m excited for its soon release!
>
> Also I am looking for a tactical and/or a rpg game, I don’t personally care.

Hope you have fun with it! Though I hadn’t considered using Halo: Ground Command or Halo: Fleet Battles for RPG reasons, I imagine they would be very good at that!

Just saying, I’m very jealous. :stuck_out_tongue: