Halo: Customs

We’re a fairly new group with only a few members, but a group is only as strong as its active members. The more members we have; the more events we can have.

Description:
We are a layed back group for all skill levels. We use Facebook in order to plan custom games in advance; while making use of the notification system that allows everyone to be kept up to date on the groups activity/events whether at home or on the go.

What We Do:
While custom games is our main focus we also…
-Forge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw07EX5Qrn8
-Custom Games (Competitive/Casual)
-Matchmaking
-Machinima (If there is dedication)
-Montages

If you have any questions just post them and Ill get back to you ASAP and don’t forget to check out our base of operations: http://www.facebook.com/groups/222895014435460/

Sounds pretty interesting, I looked you guys up on FB and you had only four members,while not a bad thing it would be difficult to play custom games with there being almost no chance at all four members being online at the same time.

> Sounds pretty interesting, I looked you guys up on FB and you had only four members,while not a bad thing it would be difficult to play custom games with there being almost no chance at all four members being online at the same time.

It will be a rough go at first, but with a little bit of determination and friends telling friends. It will grow. Welcome to the group and please bare with us during the growth period.

pretty sweet i commented on your video you guys make some sweet maps! Good luck

I will be unable to attend tonights event (work). You guys are more then welcome to continue without me. I will be scheduling the next event at a time less prone to becoming an issue if I am called in for work.

I will update this thread with the match information and a link to the facebook event with a timezone converter.

Update: We now span all Halo titles.

Next Event: Capture The Flag (Reach)
Date/Time: Sunday Feb. 19th @ 1600

Host: RogueWolf I77V
Map: Battle Creek
Rules: Default

Next Event: Big Team Pub Recruiting (Reach)
Date/Time: Wednesday June. 19th @ 1200

Host: RogueWolf I77V