Halo Custom Games Tuesday 4/28

Hey everyone.

I’m looking for players who want to play Halo MCC custom games tonight around 7 or 8 EST.

Please message me on live or respond here if you want to play.

Many GT is xXBarthXx.

Hope me to see you there!

What kind of custom games? competitively? Or like old school games like zombies, tower of power, cat and mouse, clue, troy, president, those kinda games :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m thinking about adding people who wanna play those kinda of game types to try and recreate some of the magic that was halo 2 lol

Gamertag: iB RogueLeader

> 2533274850633361;2:
> What kind of custom games? competitively? Or like old school games like zombies, tower of power, cat and mouse, clue, troy, president, those kinda games :stuck_out_tongue:
> I’m thinking about adding people who wanna play those kinda of game types to try and recreate some of the magic that was halo 2 lol
>
> Gamertag: iB RogueLeader

We can do anything. If you have classics from halo 2 or 3 to play, new maps in H2A you want to try out, or we can do some regular gametypes. Whatever you guys want!

Hey Barth, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to play customs with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

> 2533275025593668;4:
> Hey Barth, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to play customs with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
>
> Best of luck,
> Piffin

I may take a look at that. Thanks

I don’t think I’ll be on tonight. I’ll definitely be on tomorrow though, possibly earlier then 10.

> 2533274819319946;5:
> > 2533275025593668;4:
> > Hey Barth, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,300 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to play customs with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
> >
> > Best of luck,
> > Piffin
>
>
> I may take a look at that. Thanks

No problem dude. I was in the same position you were when I first started the community in 2013.

I’m game. SlimWashington4

I will play good sir tomorrow.

I’m aiming to start around 7 or 8 EST.

Starting at 8

Gt:
ri0t frenzy