Halo Council 4 v 4 Tournament with Prizes

Hello all, I seen this tournament on Halo Council, the OP asked for somebody to post it. I am also looking for a team if anyone is interested? Heres the OP…

http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/11793-gold-4s-gold-pro-settings-tournament-for-the-thc-community/

The Tournament will be a 4 v 4 tournament, using the GoldPro settings, the most competitive settings available that incorporate everything that Halo 4 has introduced, whilst retaining the classic gameplay of Halo.

Tournament Prizes

Each regional Gold 4’s tournament awards a prize the winning team. The prizes are…

Europe (starting at 1pm GMT Saturday 12th January) - Each member of the winning team receives a copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
North America (starting at 1pm EST Saturday 12th January)– Each member of the winning team receives a 4 months Xbox live gold (3 + 1)

The 2 teams in each Gold 4’s final will also have their gameplay for each match in that best of 5 series capped, edited, and casted over by 2 top community casters, such as these videos from the last finals

Format

The Gold 4’s is split into 2 separate regional tournaments. The two regions are Europe and North America.
Each regional tournament is a 32 team, single elimination, with each match being a best of 5 series.

Detailed rules and how the tournament will operate on the day is here - Untitled document - Google Docs

Gold 4’s will be using the official Gold Pro settings. All information is available below

All settings are available from my fileshare D0JU

How to Enter

Entering the tournament is easy. Simply enter here. http://dojuevents.ticketbud.com/the-gold-4-s

Just click on the tournament you want to enter, and you will be given an e-ticket, which guarantees your entry on January 12th!

Whoever enters your team is Team Captain. They must provide the gamertag of the 4 players entering.
Emails will be sent out with news and bracket information closer to the date. And….It’s completely free!

What are you waiting for? Show if you are the best from your region, community or country in a friendly but competitive competition!

note - If you need players to help practice on the settings, or to find team mates, add the gamertag GOLD PRO CUSTOM. This gamertag is used as a directory to find other players to play customs with.

Any questions? Email me at craigball14@hotmail.com …Cheers